Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Trip.comUS$108
FindHotelUS$110
TravelocityUS$111
1,395 results
All reviews lobby restaurant latin quarter great hotel deluxe room concierge staff central location norreport station luxury hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet first floor walked everywhere an upgrade perfect stay excellent location the heart of the city visit copenhagen
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Skt Petri for one night. The staff were very service minded and friendly. We stayed in a standard room which was spacious and clean with great and comfortable beds. The bar was fantastic and we even got to enjoy a choir during cocktail hour. Breakfast was amazing. We will definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sebastiaan van Kraaij, Guest Services / Front Office at Skt Petri, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Dear Milla27,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my colleagues. I am very happy to learn that they had such a positive effect on your stay.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back to the SKT. PETRI sometime very soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2021

Stayed 2 ppl for 4 nights. Everything went so well, the staff are super friendly and efficient without being pandering, the breakfast is among the best I've had, and the gym and saunas were top quality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Sebastiaan van Kraaij, Guest Services / Front Office at Skt Petri, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Dear mhellgre2015,

Reviewed 9 November 2021

Stayed here before some years ago, maybe starting to be a bit dated? This time it was just 2 weeks after opening again after Corona, so seems to have a lot og guests, but no "life" int the bar etc. We booked a Champaign Afternoon tea, but just the 2 of us! And it was not very good.. The room however was great, upgraded to a large terrace, well worth the extra. (Sunny days..!) Location is close to the middle of "Strøget", so great location if you want both Tivoli and Nyhavn!

Room tip: Ask for a terrace if weather is worth it.
Date of stay: July 2021
Sebastiaan van Kraaij, Guest Services / Front Office at Skt Petri, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

Dear Gunnargutten,

Thank you for your nice feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my colleagues. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at SKT. PETRI. Please note that we have a renovation in the pipeline for next year.

Reviewed 8 November 2021

We had a room on the 6th floor and we enjoyed.
The room was - as the whole hotel - very clean and the staff was friendly, helpful and effective. But many workers - even at the reception - do not speak Danish. Strange, but there is always somebody at hand.
The breakfast was very good but the coffee was weak. But some people like it that way, not me.
The TV in the room had only a few stations (around 20) but you had an option to connect it with the smartphone. If you have a good one, you can connect it with Netflix etc, your own account.

Room tip: 6th or 7th floor, not close to the lift because there it´s more noisy

Dear Frank L,

Thank you for your nice feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my colleagues. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at SKT. PETRI and our staff was there for you.

Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

With excellent location, beautifully designed and calm airy interiors, the hotel was a perfect base for my one-night stay. Extremely courteus yet efficient service. Deluxe room had good space and desk for some work; bed was super comfy; all very quiet. I hope to be able to come back soon as a tourist (this was a business trip).

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sebastiaan van Kraaij, Guest Services / Front Office at Skt Petri, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2021

Dear OwlQueen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my colleagues. Especially to our service stars at the Front Desk. I am very happy to learn that they had such a positive effect on your stay and the hotel itself was conveniently located for your visit to Copenhagen.