“A DISGRACE TO CALL THIS A HOTEL”
Review of Hotel CopenHagen

Hotel CopenHagen
Ranked #101 of 119 Hotels in Copenhagen
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Avoid like the plague what an absolute dump dirty unkept rooms very poorly furnished and maintained no en suite facilities have to use dirty bathrooms across a corridor and expected to clean them yourself. Breakfast is very measly products not kept topped up and once again your expected to clear the plates after yourself I could stay at home and clean up after myself I've paid for a hotel and paid very well. Staff on reception sit around doing nothing expecting you do everything silly little notices pinned on walls telling what to do all so they don't have to do anything rooms are noisy and unpleasant street outside is full of drunks and very noisy, worst nights sleep I've had in ages and the worst hotel I've ever stayed in and the poorest breakfast I've ever had I cannot reiterate enough do not stay here no matter how cheap it appears

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The only advantage of this place is its location, which is 15 minutes walk to city center. However, the receptionists work too slowly and are not responsive enough. The shared toiletes and showers are not clean. Each floor has 6 rooms with two toiletes and showers. In short, you pay much but get nothing. The breakfast is not continental at all.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed at this horel in April and chose this place as it seemed a good ballance of price and location for our budget. Some of the reviews of this hotel are a little mixed so we did have slight reservations. The apartment we had was ok yet was rather small as my two daughters bunk beds were pretty much next to our double bed as it is open plan.
The shower room was spotless and the kitchen area was adequate. We were on self catering so can't comment on breakfasts. We were on the third floor which is accessible by a lift or stairs. The location is a little furfher out away from the main city center than we would have liked which took 25 to 30 minutes to walk. There are a few good reasonably priced supermarkets and pubs nearby the hotel. If your looking for a budget stay in Copenhagen which is what we wanted then this place isn't too bad. Still, as budget it was still expensivs compared to other cities but a lot cheaper than other hotels in Copenhagen. yet at they end of the day you do get what you pay for.

Room Tip: High floors ars quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

They shouldn't be called a hotel.. more like a hostel. And a dirty one. It's overpriced. The room was disgusting, dirty walls and floors. Breafast was very basic.The location is okay. But that's it. They even make you pay for wifi. I would never stay here again and the owners of this place should be embarrassed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this place for a one night stay. I liked the city of Copenhagen and knew things are expensive here. But to my opinion this place breaks records looking at price versus performance in a negative way. Room is very tiny, bathroom and toilet are shared... not per 2 room but for the whole floor! Okay, that one thing, but they weren't very clean. Neither was the room. Bed linen was torn and not stain-free.
For 125 euro a night I expect more.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo