“Nice Italian trattoria”

Ranked #180 of 2,911 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We had a late lunch here and it was delicious. My husband had a Calzone and I had the Spagetti Vongole. Pizza was very tasty and a bit crispy my Vongole was great with a lot of small clams. The house wine was tasty and of a good quality for about 140 dkk for a caraffe.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Having spent quite some time in Italy I’m probably not the right one to judge a pizza in Copenhagen ... not easy to impress.

That said it was pretty nice ... fine crust and descent toppings.

Service was friendly and the atmosphere was OK.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner here. Everything is so fresh and also the staff was very kind and helpfull. Definitely a place you can’t miss if you’re a pizzalover and looking for a traditional one!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This is a hidden gem. Not easy to find but well worth the search. The intimate atmosphere is good for relaxed conversation. Quality without elegance -- simple but quality food. Be careful .. before long, what you expected to be an hour has turned into two. Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Dale M
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

What first attracts me to this place is its location, very central but tucked away in a side street. All the people that worked there (both times I have been there) were Italian which amplifies the experience. The atmosphere of the place is fantastic, food is great and I would give it five stars except for the fact that it was slightly pricey in my opinion. We had the prosciutto and burrata which was to die for. It made the entire meal worth it. We had two different plates of pasta (ravioli in a tomato sauce and spaghetti frutti di mare). Both were very good and enjoyable but not outstanding, hence the four stars. The dessert was very good, vanilla ice cream with espresso on top. Overall a great experience, next time I go to Copenhagen I will try their pizzas as I have heard these are the best in the city. I did see their wood fired oven which looked very appealing and smelled amazing.

1  Thank derek k