“Great food!”

Ranked #241 of 2,824 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My wife and I visited evening 02.06. and enjoyed very much the quality of the food and being seated in the lovely terrasse / garden.
Had my first red wine from Mallorca recommended by the head waiter - really good!!!
Service was very friendly, but needs to be sharpen.
Lack of control of who to be served and both neighboring tables asked for the check without having been served the final courses.
Quite loud crowd so don't expect a romantic quite place, but we will be back due to nice food and wine!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We thought this place was going to be good.

On reflection this restaurant was very disappointing.

We were sucked into going for the Set Menu which turned out to be very unremarkable.

Nearly everyone we saw took the Set Menu.

Do not be fooled. First of all it is not good value. Second the portions are small. Third some of the portions were not fresh. Fourth no tapas item was excellent.

As an example the potato Tortilla was was about 2.5cm square and not fresh, the potato bravos were cooked days ago and not edible.

Service was good.

We sat outside and found it pleasant enough.

I am sorry Pintxos but I could not possibly recommend your restaurant to the Tripadvisor Community. You really need to lift your game.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

An amazing meal and wait staff. We had the 14 course tapas and were all 100 percent satisfied and content. Highly recommend

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The tapas there is only okay, so the price is a bit high compared to what you get, but the atmosphere inside and cozy. It though seemed that a lot of people was stuffed in at not much space. Have been here twice now, and there was not much change to the menu even thought I went a few years apart.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I had a number of tapas which all were around 90 DKK. Not all were worth that price. Pan and hamon iberico was ok. Polpa pretty tasteless they could have done better there and slices of potatoe underneath did not anything. Gambas were ok but not special. Albondigas same thing actually could have done with smaller balls. Finally the dates with jamon were surprising as they combined nice taste.
For desert I had the flan and vanilla ice. Again not special enough for the price but at least good taste to end with.
Wine (duoro crianza) was ok but 265 DKK for half a liter again is a bit much.
My opinion: reasonable but 80% of the price would suffice.
Interestingly enough I now noticed from another review that there could be two menus: one for tourists and the 'normal' one. What kind of crap is that? If that is true than I with hindsight I change my vote to zero points. Because then they fall in the category of client rippers and there are far too many of those already.

J K, Gæsteansvarlig at Pintxos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear maestro13b,
Thank you for taking the time to review your dining experience with us and for the constructive feedback, without it, we can’t improve. We hope you will have a more satisfying experience on your next visit. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Sincerely Yours,