“Simply terrible”

Ranked #241 of 2,863 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The food was was simply terrible, I ordered late so I hope that is the reason why it was so bad. I have nothing else to say.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Good ambiance, we sat in the outdoors area,
the Service was excellent and charming.
food was tasty and good, we tried some starters, pork dishes and of-course some wine and bear ;)
we enjoyed the variety of food
it opens till late, so that was good

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My wife and I visited evening 02.06. and enjoyed very much the quality of the food and being seated in the lovely terrasse / garden.
Had my first red wine from Mallorca recommended by the head waiter - really good!!!
Service was very friendly, but needs to be sharpen.
Lack of control of who to be served and both neighboring tables asked for the check without having been served the final courses.
Quite loud crowd so don't expect a romantic quite place, but we will be back due to nice food and wine!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We thought this place was going to be good.

On reflection this restaurant was very disappointing.

We were sucked into going for the Set Menu which turned out to be very unremarkable.

Nearly everyone we saw took the Set Menu.

Do not be fooled. First of all it is not good value. Second the portions are small. Third some of the portions were not fresh. Fourth no tapas item was excellent.

As an example the potato Tortilla was was about 2.5cm square and not fresh, the potato bravos were cooked days ago and not edible.

Service was good.

We sat outside and found it pleasant enough.

I am sorry Pintxos but I could not possibly recommend your restaurant to the Tripadvisor Community. You really need to lift your game.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

An amazing meal and wait staff. We had the 14 course tapas and were all 100 percent satisfied and content. Highly recommend