“Atmospheric cafe”

Ranked #58 of 2,786 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So nice café - but small. The breakfast was served in small cups and it tasted very good. You had to pick up from the list either 3 or 5 or 7 sort of food and choose the drink. The place was very small and all the seats were reserved all the time. This means that when somebody left, there was always somebody coming. So obviously it's popular place. We got a hint from our friend and we walked rather long way there, but it was worth it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the cafe so much, we went back again! The concept is simple and delicious. To curate your own breakfast made up of the small dishes is such fun. The coffee was great too!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went there alone..wait about half an hour on Sunday to get a seat..pretty nice food and cute looking..I really enjoy it..but I won’t say it s amazing..5 items are a little bit too full for me..but I was really tempted to try everything 3 items were out my choice.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Came at 9:30 on Thursday, and the place was packed. Many young Danish sitting outside enjoying the sun. The place is nicely designed and the food was very tasty and healthy. I will go there every morning during my stay here.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

On our 4 day trip we went twice as we loved this place so much. Incredible brunch and a great place to watch the world go buy. Head there for 08:30-09:00 to get a seat. It gets busy fast and the waiting time for a seat can be lengthy.