“Ok Italian (ish) on a sunday”
Review of Primo Piano

Primo Piano
Ranked #23 of 147 Restaurants in Roskilde
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Service was quick and freindly, the food was ok but nothing more. But I guess for the price asked, you wouldn't expect a gourmet dinner.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Very good food especially pizza but also bruschetta real delicious. Service positive and professional. For sure I will back again soon !

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Had a wonderful family dinner at PP tonight!
Proof of quality is that the 4-year old nearly finished a full pizza. We also had pasta and beef, and it was all VERY good.
Apart from the good food, it is also a fun place to be with an owner that although not Italian, really should be. My daughter thinks he rocks - mom and dad just appreciates the athmosphere he creates in the restaurant.
Given the opportunity, we would probably come back!

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to this restaurant for years now, and the reason we keep coming back is the great food and Samir. You can always count on the food to be excellent and the owner/waiter makes sure you have a great evening everytime wether you go there on a date, with family or friends. I can definitely recommend this restaurant! (:

Reviewed 6 October 2015

My wife and I found this restaurant on TA and decided to give it a try. We were delighted with the service and the food was excellent. We started with, and split an Insalata Caprese, then split a pasta dish and a pizza. It was plenty of food. Everything was delicious and reasonable priced. We had a car and with a little difficulty found the restaurant. It was well worth the trouble. Samir our host was excellent and fun. He took good care of us. I would definitely go back to this restaurant and recommend it to others.