“Delicious sandwiches”
Review of Cafe Satchmo

Cafe Satchmo
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Roskilde
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice sandwiches in filled up with fresh veggies. Not really cheap even for already expensive Danish standards.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

My husband saw this place tucked into the alley off the main drag, so we went in. They had many reasonable priced items and the atmosphere was welcoming and cozy. I ordered the Mozzarella Sandwich and my husband ordered the Tuna Salad Sandwich; both came with a small cabbage and veggie salad. There were at least 3 vegetarian options. Definitely recommended if you're looking for something a little less expensive.

1  Thank Julzsie
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Satchmo serves homemade and very tasty food. Try their sandwiches. They have a nice yard outside. The owners are polite and serviceminded. Therefor when you are visiting Roskilde do not hesitate to visit Satchmo Cafe as well. You will not be disapointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I have been eating there more than one time. The quality of the food is very variant. I miss that You can´t have a bear for lunch.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Had my Club custom ordered with mayo vs curry. Suburb. I usually skimp on the salad items but devoured this great lunch. Often Our 1st cafe choice in Roskilde.