“SUPER!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Nanikon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2017

A hidden charm in the outskirts of Zurich ... but worth the trip. Excellent choices on the menu. Excellently prepared, delicious, unusually combined, well spiced, wonderfully decorated. A great place to be.

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Words can't describe the excellency experienced here ! From A-Z this was simply 'great'. I'm talking here about location, service personnel, variety of dishes, quality of food, preparation & presentation of the dishes, wine selection etc. Highly recommended !

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I went with the family to celebrate my birthday. It was not the first time there, but actually after enjoying again so much I decided to write the review. We went for the "menu complet" which is 160 CHF (is a lot of money but given the average restaurant price in Zürich and The level of sophistication I think is actually good value for money) and basically means that for over 3 hours you are going to be enjoying a degustation menu with many starters, two mains and 3 desserts all of great variety. In my view, it is Michelin star type of quality both from food and service point of view. All the food was fantastic, and there was a diversified influence with some Asian touches or truffle based aromatic themes.

If I want to be very picky, maybe the wine list could do with a bit more of depth in line with the diversity of the culinary offering, but is nothing that prevents you from enjoying great wine. In any case, I will keep coming back! Keep it up!!

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank Zurich80
Reviewed 4 April 2015

A friend took us out for lunch to this very nice restaurant in a charming traditional house and definitely did us a great favour. A warm, friendly reception and very professional service immediately got us into good mood. Prices are not low, even for Swiss standards, but neither are they over the top. The menu has a very interesting mix of Swiss, Mediterranean and Asian elements. The presentation is upper class, as is the quality of the food. I have had even better meals, but only on rare occasions in high-class restaurants. In general, definitely worth a visit, but I'd recommend to reserve as the place was rather well filled with a mix of business people, couples and familes.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

We popped in last night in rain. Never planned to here. But was a pleasent evening.
We tried the petit menu. Well presented and well served

Date of visit: May 2013