“Best meat I've ever eaten”
Review of KOL & Cocktails

KOL & Cocktails
Ranked #3 of 318 Restaurants in Helsingborg
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We're greeted by friendly personnel that persisted through the evening. I had the charcuterie starter and my partner a few oysters. Both excellent.

For the main we both ordered the Tenderloin which was cookies to perfection and almost melted as I chewed it, we both agreed on it being the best pieces of meat we've ever eaten.

The meal was slightly pricy but well worth it.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This place do not have the best location for people who do not know the city well - But do try and find it. It´s worth it. Food is so nice and well prepared, nicely seasonned to perfection. It´s one of the best Places we have been trying. You shoul try their "PLUMA" or "Flapsteak" NICE PLACE...........

1  Thank michaelfamily841
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Had a lovely evening. I really like the atmosphere and interior at the restaurant. The service was also good and friendly. We had the Swedish "julbord" buffet. And it was really good, we were completely full, when we left the place. The welcome drink was good and tasted superb of Christmas.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

If you are a bit fed up with cream and butter taste dishes, this restaurant will be an excellent choice to satisfy you. I took the charcoal grilled golden trout. It was a whole fish but not a fillet. Not too salty at all. For the starter, I took chanterelle toast. It was first time for me to taste the chanterelle with fish roe, but it was good.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Tried the vegetarian option at the lunch menu, a great chick pea patty with feta cheese cream and roast vegetables. Delicious. The rest of us had hamburgers and were pleased too. Friendly service and great ambience.