“Modern Scandinavian cuisine”

Restaurant Pa Skissernas
Ranked #19 of 241 Restaurants in Lund
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We visited På Skissernas for a Friday lunch and chose the dish of the day. Before the main course, we were served a small, very tasty salad and some amazing bread. The food was exciting, nicely presented and full of flavors. The small dessert served with the coffee was excellent.
The restaurant is placed in the Skissernas museum and has a very modern, stylish appearance. It was quite busy during lunch hours on a Friday so we had to wait about 5 minutes to get a table. It might be a good idea to make a reservation. The staff was quite busy but the service was good and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The food and ambient atmosphere was very good. I had the cod, and it was perfectly juicy and tasty. They bake their own bread which was so flavoury and nice. The waiter was good at advising on wine and he was also very attentive when needed. Really nice.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I was at lunch with my daughter at this nice restaurant. They have “Menu of the Day”, but my daughter preferred “A la Carte”, so we ordered that. I took “Pluma” a dish made of pork, wine and to dessert “Hjortron” Cloudberry); very delicious . Friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had the set Christmas menu. The food was fantastic in presentation and taste. The menu is seasonal so check the website. Excellent bread and cream cheese as well, all made in house. The deep fried sourdough was a wonderful twist (literally) to the bread basket. The service was attentive and prompt, and the staff very knowledgeable and professional. The restaurant is light and airy, the decor ties in to the adjacent museum. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

When you want to eat good food in a calm area where you can talk without the neighbours hear everything or with a lot of noise go here. Very friendly staff. Told us we could be sitting there also after closing time as they were there. Appreciated that very much as I haven t met my company for many yrs and we had a lot to talk about