“Tasty asian fusion”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've been to this place quite a few times over the last 2-3 years, it's always an option if I'm going for a nicer lunch and also for evening dining. In my experience, the lunches are often better than the 'a la carte' items, but I haven't had dinner there in a while now, so that might have changed.

The food is very fresh and not heavy or greasy at all; you'll find typical south-east Asian flavors such as ginger, garlic, chili, peanuts, etc., arranged nicely and at a decent price. A very nice lunch I had there a while ago consisted of a nicely pan-fried salmon with sesame seeds, white rice and a mango and chili salad. The staff has always been friendly to me and whatever company I've brought, no complaints there whatsoever. They have good non-alcoholic options for drinkt, e.g. ginger beer, which obviously goes well with the food.

The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because of the slighly unimpressive a la carte, which should be improved a notch. Otherwise, everything else is on point.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The first thing that impressed me is that my order didn't take a long time at all and above all, it was a tasty dish indeed.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was not disappointed with our visit. Delicious food, good servings and cozy for a lunch celebration
The waitress was able to recommend from the menu and made sure we had a good time.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant plenty of times and the food has never let me down!!! My favorite dish is the ribs!!! It’s absolutely fabulous and the staff that works there are very friendly! I’ve been there with friends and family and the kids liked the food as well! Would recommend anyone who hasn’t been here to go there!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Very pleasant staff, nice small inner garden. A small amount of dishes on the menu but interesting. We chose starter svala sommarrullar and they were very good and fresh. Main dish:spicy southern ribs were really spicy, grillad oxfile med grön curry sås - the sauce and meat were delicious probably the best of all dishes. Pan Thai with shrimps was very good. The rating could be higher but this day we could not any more. Unfortunately we felt heavy in stomach although the dishes were not extremely big. Worth to visit.