“Should have listened”
Review of New Delhi

New Delhi
Reserve with
New Delhi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 228 Restaurants in Lund
Reviewed 9 December 2015

I had read the reviews but I thought that I should see for myself. Big mistake! The place is not clean and the food is just about edible. It is pretty pricey and not at all satisfactory.
To be avoided!!

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

We wanted to go to masala house, but this place seems to be in same locations, even though here on TripAdvisor it says it's 100 meters away.... Anyway... Terrible lunch,... Uninterested waiters,... Makes you wonder, all of it...

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We went there for the evening buffet and the food was not particularly tasty. We were expecting better (maybe the à la carte menu os better?).
Not sure it's price worthy.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The restaurant's deco feels a bit tired, so does the buffet, but the food is great, good size portions and tasty. It's it quite hard to find a really good Indian in Sweden. I think they would benefit from reducing the meny, since it's very extensive.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife visited for dinner on 13th May ( my birthday) to this restaurant looking at big Indian Flag outside of restaurant... But soon, we started to face real pain.. The food in buffet was
1)too much salty,
2)too much oily. I am hard core indian foody from maharashtra India, so the any kind of oily food is acceptable and I have eaten before... But this oily was something different...
3) too cold... Indian food tastes best when it is hot...
We had only few bites and asked the person who was serving about bad taste and salty....
He didnt even was feeling sorry about our feedback.... Rather he started to tell us his pride since 1984.... But, this is not 1984... This is 2015... Management os changed and they are making profit .. Not the taste..
Wake up call guys..