“Fantastic food and nice service”
Review of New Delhi

New Delhi
Reserve with
New Delhi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 228 Restaurants in Lund
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had an hout in between trains and went looking for dinner. The restaurant did not look very nice with plastic table cloth covers etc, but the service was nice and the food was excellent. I had chicken in spinach, think it was called Saag-Wal, highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing Indian food in the heart of Lund. Love their Biryani and Madras curry. Kids will adore the chicken Tikka Masala.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food is really DELICIOUS and not expensive at all. You have the buffé with good quality dishes and also the menu has very good affordable options that are worth it.
Everything was clean and it was an extraordinary service.
I've been there 3 times and can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Visited this restaurant with colleagues during lunch. They have a buffet, but we all opted to order from the menu.

As is typical of Indian restaurants, there are plenty of vegetarian options on the menu. I am not a vegetarian, but opted for a vegetarian dish during my visit. I had the chole, which was chickpeas cooked with assorted vegetables in a nice curry sauce. It wasn't spicy at all, and I was expecting at least some spice, so that was a mild disappointment. I also had the aloo paratha, which was delicious, and tasted very much of butter. I had a lychee lassi to drink.

All of my colleagues enjoyed their meals as well. The service was a bit slow, but no complaints for me on that.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I had read the reviews but I thought that I should see for myself. Big mistake! The place is not clean and the food is just about edible. It is pretty pricey and not at all satisfactory.
To be avoided!!