All reviews single bed budget room central station great location no window short stay city centre sweden closet desk
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

It is very small, no door to toilet and shower. But the worse is that the room smells of humidity, towel did not dry from morning to evening. I liked the location and breakfast ok. Also great that u can rent a goid bike to stroll the city of Malmö.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed five nights. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. We had a problem with the TV and they changed our room. The hotel is clean but not much of luxury. The location is good and very close to train station and city centre. Breakfast is not bad.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting a friend in Malmö as it was cheap. I had stayed in Moment hotel the night before and I wish I had stayed there a second night rather than moving over to Astoria hotel. The single bed was very uncomfortable so I had a rubbish nights sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2017

ok in the beginning,after a couple of days the managers Marc,Huegio got realy ignorant and very unfriendly. Marc was the worse one,.The best workers and friendliest were Kiki,Ellinor,Marie and a few more....An Advice.. we are all people and have our difficult lives so treat everyone with a smile and friendlyness.One day your lifes might change to the worse nightmare as mine did so be nice to all..

Room Tip: book another hotell
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SussillieS F
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I showed up at the agreed check-in time (shortly before midnight) only to find out that the staff had given my room to somebody else. They were completely unhelpful and did not assist me in finding another place to sleep. Stay away at any cost! I'd give zero stars if I could for this kind of service...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends