“GOOD FOOD”

The Stag & Three Horse Shoes
Ranked #65 of 81 Restaurants in Halesowen
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We have been here many times, the food has always been good very
well priced, It is a sports bar and well-liked by families.
It has some terrible reviews in my mind a bit unjustified....

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing to write home about but it served our purpose! One of the orders was wrong but we didn’t make a fuss. Some places & this is one of them need to make a better effort reference gluten free! 2 of the meals were good so I was told! A busy place but nothing stood out. Fortunately I did check the bill as we had been overcharged which was rectified & an apology received.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The sizzling pub sent me a free pint as it was my birthday. I have not been in to this place for over a year due to poor service and poor beer. My pint of Carling was flat and not cold, this was due to been poured in to a hot glass. Nothing changes here, still poor service with flat larger.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We went for an impromptu meal and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and nice service we received. It was packed which suggests it can't be that bad a place and everyone seemed happy enough. Nice decor inside and the value was good too. Basically don't believe the mood hoovers ... this place is worth a try.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely food, friendly staff
Was my sons birthday and the staff sang with us, even moved us as the pub was loud and my granddaughter was getting upset