“Jobblunch”

Ranked #19 of 125 Quick Bites in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Nice mix of different kitchens, clean and easy. However a bit noisy and extremely hard to navigate during lunch hours.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

As a large family K25 was an ideal venue for lunch during our visit to Stockholm. A range of different vendors offering a range of street food from a range of cultures allowed us all to choose the meals we wanted! An open and modern environment.
The only accept cards... no cash.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This place has so many cuisines: Italian, Vietnamese, Thai, Italian, American, Mexican, sushi, Chinese dumplings, Greek/North African and a couple I’ve forgotten. We ate there both nights of our trip. The first night we both had falafel salad with halloumi fries from Malmö, absolutely outstanding. The second night my husband had vegan Thai red curry from Jim Lim and I had Sesame Street chicken from YOI.

Mains are around 900-1100 SEK which is cheap for Stockholm.

It’s not quiet - even the outside tables are by the world’s noisiest escalators - but it is vibrant, in most cases healthy and fun. Vegetarians and vegans would do fine too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We ate at Jim Lim and Hattori, but there were other food vendors in particular a Vietnamese place and a Vigarda which I believe makes hamburgers

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I've been there twice during my stay and could go a couple more times if I had the opportunity. The entire area consists of multiple stalls offering variety of different foods, there is (except for rush hours) plenty of places to sit and overall it's also very cheap compared to surrounding estabilishments. The portions are pretty big, staff speaks english well.

Just make sure you have your credit / debit card with you since they just like most places in Sweden don't accept cash.

Date of visit: June 2018