“Tasty!”

Price range: US$9 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious, fresh and good value for money ! I had a goats cheese salad and it was really good, the service was friendly and the sitting area nice & cosy.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a quite trendy salad restaurant in Stockholm. But I think they really deserve the attention. The salads they serve are really good and made with fresh veggies/meat/fish etc. I normally pick the Holy Caesar or the laxokado - both are right up my alley and if you like chicken or salmon they won't disappoint you. I have only been here for lunch sp I can't provide any opinion regarding dinner.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to buy various sallads with best ingredients. High quality and Quick service. Avoid rush hours as the place is very popular. Not too many places to it on the spot, so more a take away spot!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I can't get places that has a clear focus on healthy eats but ignores to cater organic produce... Sure, there are signs that actually tell the story about suppliers being local which is great. But, I prefer to know I'm eating non pesticide laden greens as green leaves are the ones that most easily take on what you spray on them. So, for me this is unfortunately a no-go. However, I found out just as I was about to pay so I still ate my lunch this time. And, it's safe to say that someone has studied the American franchise SWEETGREEN as the concept/decor is more or less exactly the same. However, that's not a bad thing. I love SWEETGREEN.
I had the Plant Based salad with quoina and beet hummus which I enjoyed very much. The vinagrette was really tasty with a lemon punch.

If they go Organic then I'll love this place just like I wanted too. But, for now it's just a 3 star in my book.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Really fresh and healthy food! Good selection of tasty salads. I wish we had this kind of concept in Finland, too. Menu in English should have been easier to find - a piece of paper at the end of the counter was too unnoticeable.