All reviews slussen metro station old town nautical theme gamla stan sea view rooms are small family room central location breakfast buffet few minutes walk excellent location nice breakfast yogurt herring sauna fotografiska sodermalm
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights with my family. Room what we got was good and there was enough space for three people. We got room from 7th floor (well 3rd from street from back) and only minus was that we woke up middle of the night loud music, which were played club.
Breakfast was good and wide selection of everything. Staff were also polite and friendly.
Easy connection to city either walk or tunnelbana from Slussen!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Wilhelm F, Front Office Manager at Scandic Sjofartshotellet, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Sanna,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us at Scandic Sjöfartshotellet, your feedback is valuable to us in our aim to continuously develop.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff contributed to that feeling.

We hope to welcome you back with us again in the future,
Kind regards
Wilhelm

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Overall, excellent service. A little bit of noice between the rooms, but nothing you reflect on. Near to everything in the city(walking distance). This hotel I can warmly recommend to everyone who visit Stockholm.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Jesper,

I am delighted to hear that you are pleased with the service our staff provide at the hotel and the location - right in the heart of Stockholm.

We look forward to welcome you back in the future,
Kind regards
Wilhelm

Reviewed 23 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Fast Food Hotel

542023383

Scandic is considered a somewhat safe bet when it comes to hotels in Sweden. Not a luxurious option by all means; but a clean, cozy and affordable choice for whatever purpose your trip holds.

This does not apply for Scandic Sjöfartshotellet. The room was ok; small but comfortable and tidy. The cleaners and reception was ok; friendly and service minded. But the hotel breakfast was a disaster.

There is not room for even a fraction of the hotel guests which leaves the servers stressing the hotel guests to eat and get out asap. I ended up using five (5!) plates since someone always stole my plate as I went to refill my tea cup or get a napkin. Three times I had to tell the servers to _let_go_ of my plate with their fingers since I am still eating! No manners, no respect, not one sense of dignity of their profession.

Never mind my criticism if you're the skipping-breakfast kind of traveller. Otherwise, make a different accommodation selection. I ended up checking out in advance.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Maja B
Wilhelm F, Front Office Manager at Scandic Sjofartshotellet, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Maja B,

Thank you for your feedback on your last stay.
The breakfast at our hotel is one of the most important meals we offer to all our guests. Of course, it should be relaxing and enjoyable to have breakfast with us. Apologize if you experienced it stressful and messy and hope you enjoyed your stay in Stockholm after all.
Very welcome back,

Mattias Jönsson
F&B Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Wilhelm F, Front Office Manager at Scandic Sjofartshotellet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017