Scandic Anglais
US$302
US$240
US$214
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$141
US$337
US$294
US$213
US$189
  • Restaurant
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$284
US$164
Preferred Hotels
1,246 results
All reviewsjamie oliver restauranthumlegarden parkterrace barbeautiful parkfree wifinice barcentral locationhotel lobbywithout windowsexcellent locationfamily roomsuperior roombreakfast buffet isshort staymetro stationold towngamla stan
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times when in Stockholm. Nice location, easy to move by metro, great breakfast and cheap single rooms available. Hotel bar is a hotspot especially Fri and Sat nights so it can get a bit noisy.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Susannaka
Pauline L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Hi Susannaka!

Thanks for writing this lovely review about your visits, I'm glad to read that you enjoy staying here! When you are travelling to Stockholm the next time, you are so very welcome back!

Kind regards,
Pauline

Reviewed 30 March 2015

The hotel is well located having many places to visit and eat. McDonald, Subway, 7/11, T. G. I. Friday's. The hotel itself has a bar and restaurant. Features a fitness center, the staff are well educated, the place is pretty nice. I was in a basement room, so had no windows, was aware of this, but I kind of weird, but the price was good and I was very little in the room. When the hotel restaurant tried to make a request of my room (there is a menu in each room) but after several attempts I gave up, the message said they estavão overcrowded requests. Easy access by subway (T-bana - Ostermalmstorg). It is possible to leave luggage at the hotel before check in and after check out to get more out of town while not going to the airport. The breakfast is wonderful, lots of choices.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Maximiliano P
Pauline L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear Pagliarini_Max,
Thank you for this nice review about your stay at Scandic Anglais! Wonderful to read that you like our convenient location, was well taken care of by the staff and love our breakfast. That’s exactly how we would like our guests to feel! Sorry to read about the problem with the room service, we have raised the problem with the restaurant manager to make sure that it won’t happen again. Once again, thank you for the time and feedback! I hope that I will have a chance to welcome you back to us.
Sincerely, Pauline

Reviewed 29 March 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Had a nice stay at Scandic Anglais, I was looking for a budget hotel for the night before moving to a hotel with my work. I booked a cabin room (which I got for free courtesy of Hotels.com Welcome Rewards), the room was small and had no window and no refreshments, tea, coffee etc. The bathroom was small but had everything you would need. The bed was very comfortable. The only downside was that the bar was overhead and the thump of the music could be heard through the night, though this did not keep me awake. The WiFi was EXCELLENT, big kudos for that :)

Jamies Italian is a nice touch upstairs and the breakfast was excellent for a budget hotel. Location is right in central Stockholm. All in all, I would stay again - but perhaps pay a little extra for a room with a window!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear CiaranTrinity123,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay, we really appreciate feedback from our guests. I am happy to hear that you liked our cabin rooms, that the WiFi classified as excellent and that you also appreciated Jamie´s Italian and our breakfast!
Sorry to hear that you were disturbed by sounds from the bar, I hope that it was something that we could arrange for you right away by getting you another room, even though you got a good nights sleep. I’ll pass you feedback on about the isolation of the rooms directly located under the bar, and hope that I get the opportunity to welcome you back to Scandic Anglais! We have several other room categories with windows and other amenities if you prefer that on your next visit.
Kind regards, Pauline

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Enjoyed my stay at Anglais. My room was nice, considering how low it cost (in the center of a large city). Room was more spacious than it appeared on the website. I would especially recommend Anglais to US and Canadian travelers who like all the amenities of North American hotels at North American prices. Room also included a full breakfast, which was very good

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Pauline L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2015

Dear Daniel,
Thank you so much for this nice review, it makes me happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our rooms, location and breakfast and even tell others about your experience. Really looking forward to welcome you back to us if you plan to visit Stockholm again!
Sincerely, Pauline