We were asking for a family room for 2 adults + 2 teens, and got a room with 2 beds and a bed sofa in a row along the wall. No place for luggage, and the wardrobe was ridiculously small, with only 1 shelf and 7 hangers - for 4 people!
The hotel has a disco bar at the 7th floor, needless to mention that it was quite noisy in our room located 2 floors below.
Many families with small children, a quiet breakfast is almost impossible.
The only positive point to report is the very central location, close to the shopping area and the old town. Basically everything is at walking distance.
It was my first and last time at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at Scandic Anglais, next to the beautiful garden Humlegarden and in the buzzling square Stureplan in central Stockholm, you can enjoy fantastic and simple Italian twisted meals in the restaurant Jamie's Italian and relax in the warm jacuzzi after a hard workout in the well equipped gym. The hotel offers two bars with a wide selection of wine, cocktails and DJ's and during summer time our roof terrace on the 7th floor is open. All rooms at Scandic Anglais features cable TV with plenty of channels, bathroom with shower or bathtub, wooden floors and a refrigerator (exept cabin rooms), which you can make to your own mini bar. Some of the rooms also have balconies. As a hotel guest you have free access to wireless Internet in your room and public areas, and don't forget that the energizing breakfast is always organic and certified by KRAV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Anglais Stockholm
- Scandic Anglais Hotel Stockholm