Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$136
US$128
  • Pool
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$128
Hilton
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Nobis Hotel(Stockholm)
US$287
US$239
Freys Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$100
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$233
US$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Scandic No. 53(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$116
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$71
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

All reviewsqueen roompancake machinegamla stanold townperfect locationcrystal chandelierlovely hotelnk department storerooms are lovelythoroughly enjoyed our staya stones throwgreat boutiquewithin walking distancehot and cold dishesmodern amenitiesbed was very comfortablerooms are small
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Of the four places I stayed while in Stockholm, this was my favorite. I admit to being skeptical in seeing all of the same reviews saying “excellent” reviews, but having stayed, I fully agree. The small hotel is full of charm and elegance, framed around a large beautiful atrium with candles, oriental rugs and cozy places and perches on several levels where one can sit and work/linger/relax. There is also a separate large, lovely lounge– clearly one of the living rooms of the original mansion – I was able to work in there for hours after checking out. Which brings me to the staff – I can’t say enough about how helpful and accommodating they were – helping with logistics of getting from one hotel to another and even calling another hotel I had to move to, asking that I be given a nice room. It’s true that the rooms are quite small – at least the two rooms I had during my stay, a single and a double, but I hate to even mention it because so many other things make up for it. The location is perfection – on a quiet street with historic buildings all around, a large, beautiful park (the King’s Garden) on one side and the city’s center of shopping, pedestrian streets, etc, on the other, and the medieval old town, Gamla Stan, just a 5 minute walk away. The rooms facing the park have a lovely view. A Starbucks is less than a block away, but better to try the awesome food/espresso at the many Swedish cafes all around. Finally, the room rates are entirely reasonable, not offensively hiked up as so many others were during this busy week. All in all, highly recommended!

Room Tip: Room facing the park was so lovely
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LadySneffels
HotelKungstradgarden, Chef Concierge at The King's Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear LadySneffels,

I feel that there aren’t enough superlatives to describe the utterly joyous feeling I had when I read your review; it not only makes me ever so happy but also immensely proud. I’m so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us, that everything was to your liking and that we were able to surpass your expectations.

So you have my deepest thanks for your wonderful review and for taking your time to write it.
I truly hope you will give us the pleasure of having you as our guest again and do please feel to contact me for a reservation.

Sincerest regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending three nights in this lovely hotel in May of 2018. Our room overlooked the courtyard area which is the restaurant/bar. The location is very central and was a great starting point for our excursions each day. The breakfast each morning was fantastic!!! We were gone a total of 5 weeks and this had the best breakfast by far! The staff was very friendly and most helpful. They went above and beyond to always help us out. The room was tastefully decorated and the bathroom very modern and very large. We are very anxious to stay here again. It was GREAT!!!!!

Room Tip: We enjoyed our view over the restaurant/bar and it was very quiet and really nice.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trailsend007

Dear trailsend007,

I became filled with both pride and joy after reading your lovely review, it's an absolute treat to read! I'm so happy that you stayed with us and that we were able to fulfil all you expectations. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your experience with us and do please feel free to contact me when you want to make you next reservation.

Sincerest regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot fault this hotel. It’s very central, rooms are comfortable, breakfast is great and the staff friendly. There is air con in the rooms which can be changed +/- 3c and a heated floor in the bathroom. Would recommend it for anyone coming to Stockholm.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Scot_in_NL,

Thank you ever so much for you excellent review and kind words. We are very grateful for having you as our guest and I hope you will come stay with us again, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We couldn't have picked a better spot, it's close to everything. Many of the things to do are just about 10 to 15 minute trip away either by foot or public transportation. The hotel is lovely. You almost feel like you're staying in a room in a palace, but it's much more comfortable than that. Our room had an amazing view, close to the multi-level closed in courtyard that does double duty as the restaurant and adds so much charm to the interior. The breakfast in the morning was outstanding - a mix of a traditional Scandinavian and European breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JoriBlecher,

I'm so happy to hear that you were satisfied with you choice of hotel and that you had a lovely stay with us. And thank you ever so much for your kind words and for taking your time to write your review, it means the world to us.
I sincerely hope you will find yourselves travelling to Stockholm soon again and I then you will give us the pleasure of taking care of you at our small "palace" once again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stayed here in late May for 4 nights during pretty warm weather. I just loved this place. We upgraded to a king sized room and although it didn’t have a view, it was so spacious and stylish. And an excellent bathroom. The breakfasts were wonderful, some of the best coffee of our trip. And the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. WiFi is good and location perfect. Just a couple of downsides: I found the chairs in our room to be on the uncomfortable side, and the coffee making facilities were for instant coffee. A pod machine would have been nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Pppeta,

Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback, it means a lot to us. It is of course always a pleasure to hear from satisfied guests but it is equally important for us to hear when guests find things that are not to their liking.
So when it comes to the chairs, I can actually agree that they aren’t the most comfortable but are rather pleasing on the eye. But you do make an excellent point regarding a pod coffee machine and it is actually something we have been looking into. Hopefully, we’ll have them in place till your next visit.

Best regards,