“My favorite in Stockholm”
Review of Divino - CLOSED

Divino
Price range: US$0 - US$146
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Description: As well as being considered Stockholm's most exclusive and appreciated Italian restaurant, Divino was awarded the 'Restaurant of the Year' award by the listings guide, Nöjesguiden. Divino serves well-prepared Italian cuisine with Tuscany as the main source of inspiration. It also has northern Europe's best stocked Italian wine cellar and an extensive selection of first class Champagnes. The menus change with the seasons and you can enjoy your meal either in an elegant dining room or in the cellar, which has seating for 14.
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Hands down worth every kronor. Excellent food, excellent quality ingredients skillfully prepared, paired with wonderful wines and creatively presented. The only downside is at times the lack of professionalism of the younger waiting staff.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

I can't give a review of Divino because I got to 28 Karlavagen and could only see DOC and Enoteca. Thinking I'd got lost somehow I walked on by and ate somewhere else. Now back in my hotel (Birger Jarl - which is fine) and sure enough the website for Divino takes me to sister restaurants DOC and Enoteca - so where is this mythical Divino?

2  Thank SuzanneDLondon
Reviewed 15 August 2010

GTK: Atmosphere is modern, edgy, and comfortable ..however not arrogant or posch..
staff is very knowlegeable and very much aware of the presentation of dishes in this multi-course meal. We ordered the four course classici meal along with the associated wine package. Three words... It was fantasitic.. In addition to the five star quality meal, the service was impeccable. Our waiter was friendly, attentitive, informational, and educated regarding the contents, quality and synergy of our meal..including wine selection. A Stockhom favorite!

Reviewed 22 July 2010

This is probably the best Italian restaurant in Stockholm. I know because I've tested most of them. The food, the wine, the service - everything is perfect. The menus are made up of innovative and unusual combinations. It is quite expensive but well worth it if you want to treat yourself to a wonderful evening.

Reviewed 3 July 2010

From the moment we walked in, we were impressed by Divino's ambience and sophistication. Our waiter, Jeancarlo, made us feel right at home. He took my vegetarianism in stride and had the chef create a 4 course meal to coincide with my husband's choices. It was absolutely delicious. The decor is stylish and the bathrooms are spa-like. We highly recommend it!
Not completely casual (no t-shirts and shorts), but more business casual.