Lowest prices for your stay
Quality Hotels
US$98
Expedia.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
All reviews great spa hotel is located comfortable beds nice hotel minimalist minus towels interior reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

We had our first night off with a baby sitter taking care of our kids. We chose to spend it at the box hotell as we could go to the spa, eat and sleep at one location. We were positively surprised by the hotel which is located a bit outside of the city center. A good place despite being a bit outside the city center.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Hey Pablo,

Big thanks for you lovely review!
It makes me happy to hear you guys had such a nice time during your stay with us.
I hope you'll come back to us again soon!

I wish you a great day and a warm welcome back!

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel close to the motorway and chose this one. I’m pleased I did. Great welcome, friendly and chatty receptionist set the scene for a good overnight stay.
The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable, the decor was a bit too dark for my taste but the excellent room lighting made up for it. The brilliantly lit and well appointed bathroom had a great shower and lovely fluffy towels.
The breakfast buffet was excellent, hot and cold food with lots of choice. I didn’t make use of the leisure facilities. It’s worth pointing out that the hotel dining room is closed on Sundays. Five minutes from the motorway and a good place to stay. The receptionist on departure was cheerful and efficient which summed up this hotel. Recommended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Norbert
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Hi Norbert,

WOW! A big thank you for writing this awesome review! Thank you for every notice, every comment and most of all thank you for recommending us. :)

I wish you a great weekend! Hope to see you soon again!
You are most welcome back!

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel is quite modern with nice clean rooms. They are not large but adequate for a 1 or 2 night stay.
The features are all quite modern
Staff here were all helpful and polite
The breakfast was very good with a reasonable selection of choices.
Parking was easy and free
The hotel is located in an area without much around it so if you don’t wish to eat there you will need to drive if you don’t want a hamburger at the Max store next door.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Hello Grant,

Big thanks for a wonderful review!
I'm very happy to hear you had a good stay with us and I really want to thank you for all your feedback.
I hope you'll come back again soon - you're most welcome any time.

Have a nice day! :)

Reviewed 5 August 2019

We chose the box as it was close to the airport. We got a taxi on arrival as it was very late, but it is easy to walk to the airport in 15-20 minutes, nice and flat. We had a few teething problems on arrival with the key to our room not working... involved several trips back to reception, receptionist changed our room to a bigger room, but that also did not open until she reconfigured the keycard a second time. Our airline had also lost our luggage so it wasn’t a great start. When I asked the receptionist gave us two toothbrushes, usually chargeable but gave for free. The room was well appointed and comfortable, but the shower gel had run out, as we had no luggage this was a bit of an issue. There are no bathroom amenities usually found in other hotels, but there was a robe (no belt) and flip flops. It was an easy and very pleasant 20 minute walk to Linköping. Breakfast was ok. The scrambled eggs were disgusting though, worst I’ve ever tasted. Bacon was empty. Enjoyed boiled egg instead. Decent continental selection. Had to ask for plates as none out. Overall though a decent enough stay and I would stay again for the room quality, location and friendly staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Sara m
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Hi Sara,

4/5 stars, that's amazing to see - thank you for your review!
Also thank you for your feedback, it means a lot for us to improve for your next visit.
I am glad to hear you found our location perfect and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is important that a hotel bed is comfortable so you get a good night sleep even if being out on the road, right? :)
I'm sorry to hear about your luggage. I hope you've got it back by now! I'm also sorry to hear you weren't really that impressed by our breakfast buffet. I hope we can change that until next time you stay with us.

It's nice to hear that you want to come back. We look forward to seeing you again!
You're mostly welcome!
I wish you a great Wednesday! :)

Reviewed 29 July 2019

This has to be, by far, the coolest hotel I´ve ever stayed at. Thea, the receptionist, had us from hello! Perfectly welcoming, friendly, enthusiastic and smiling, - you could tell she loved her job! Seems to be quite the standard at this hotel, because everyone we met, had the kind of glow you can see in people who love what they do!

The room was great, all in black, and with the best bed ever!!! Bathroom was nice and clean.

Breakfast was good, and the restaurant had both great service and food :) We loved it here! Be sure to order the white Sangria!

Plenty of parking for the guests.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room.
Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank irisedv
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Dear guest,

I'm so happy to you enjoyed your stay with us! Thea is wonderful, isn't she! :)
Amazing to hear you felt a warm welcome and a good night sleep during your stay!
A big thank you for this fantastic review and feedback!

Welcome back - we hope to see you soon again!

Have a great day!