Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$109
Hotels.com
US$109
PricelineUS$108
TravelocityUS$109
Orbitz.comUS$109
All reviews coffee machine included in the price well equipped gym breakfast and dinner underground parking basement
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

We took 2 rooms - one for my wife and I and another for my child and her two friends. The 3 rated the room 8 of 10. The underground parking is cramped and only 2 charging stations. The rooms were not cleaned between day 1 and day 2. The breakfast and dinner are included and it is good and plentiful food. So the only reason they didn’t get 5 out of 5 is because of these two things. This is the 3rd time we have stayed and we will definitely be staying again. Thank you to the staff

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We came there actually for the spa/sauna/hot tub -- for our wedding anniversary -- but it was closed down due to the COVID situation. We wish this was informed on the website, so we could take it into consideration before booking it in.
However, we'd still rate 4 stars for this hotel because both the delicious breakfast and dinner were included. Fika too. In addition to this, the room was very clean. The facilities were just as we needed. The atmosphere was nice.
In sum, we would recommend others to stay there.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank KutuBuku
Reviewed 5 November 2020

I recently had a long term stay at this hotel, from the moment you walk in, you will be greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and it will not stop, the burgers and beer staff and house keeping staff will always smile and say hello. The chefs are amazing, I never had a meal that I didn't enjoy. The staff went out of there way to make it feel like home while I was there. The rooms where clean and well maintained. I had a shower head start leaking and maintenance had it fixed up in no time. it is located within a close walk to the shopping center and entertainment. All in all I am very impressed with the hotel and will pick it again if and when I return.

Room tip: the best views are in the front of the hotel on the third floor over looking the park and church
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

Clarion Collection Slottsparken in Linköping is located in the city centre and a few minutes walk from the attractions. The hotel has a nice and open lobby with plenty of space and seating. The lobby level is also where the bar and restaurant is located. The hotel also offers complimentary breakfast and evening food to the guests. The rooms are small but well planned and has a modern feel. There is a good size gym in the basement with a small Jacuzzi as well as a rooftop hot tub. Overall a good hotel, but a little on the expensive side for the location

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Helen H, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Slottsparken, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear MrPhileasF,

Thank you for your review and good summary of the hotel.

Warmest,
Helen

Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

Centrally situated, walking distance to the centre of town.
Nice rooms, I got one with large bathroom and sitting area. Parking is available indoors for an extra fee, very convenient.
Had the opportunity to use the gym, it is well equipped there is also a sauna, also another located on the roof terrace.

As a guest you get a free evening special in the restaurant, a selection of salads, soup and main course. All included in the room price.
Staff is friendly and service minded, at the reception and also in the restaurant.

Good value for money.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank cmv_nordahl

Dear cmv_nordahl,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

You are welcome back at anytime.

Warmest,