Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$106
ClarionCollection
US$115
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
All reviews coffee machine included in the price well equipped gym breakfast and dinner underground parking basement
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

Centrally located hotel, easygoing and accessible. Parking in the basement. Had a nice refurbished room.
Quiet, well received by the hotell staff. Breakfast as expected. 5 min walk to the city centre, good running possibilities along the river. The hotel has a well equipped gym and relax area down stair and roof top.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

I read the great reviews and decided for this hotel. But I must say that I was not happy. My room had a very distinct drain smell. Bathroom smell was awful.
It was raining very easily, just some drizzle, but the noise in the room was so loud from raindrops. I couldn’t sleep at all.
They serve a dinner every night, that is included in the price. That is nice but why do they close the restaurant at 8pm and the bar at 9pm??? Does everyone in these small towns go to bed at 9??? So weird.
Coffee machine is placed where it is no outlet…so you have to rearrange the room to be able to get coffee.
Breakfast was big, but no quality. All industrial. Not real scramble eggs, not even fresh baked bread…but a lot of things like herring and beat hummus.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Seattle94
Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

We took 2 rooms - one for my wife and I and another for my child and her two friends. The 3 rated the room 8 of 10. The underground parking is cramped and only 2 charging stations. The rooms were not cleaned between day 1 and day 2. The breakfast and dinner are included and it is good and plentiful food. So the only reason they didn’t get 5 out of 5 is because of these two things. This is the 3rd time we have stayed and we will definitely be staying again. Thank you to the staff

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We came there actually for the spa/sauna/hot tub -- for our wedding anniversary -- but it was closed down due to the COVID situation. We wish this was informed on the website, so we could take it into consideration before booking it in.
However, we'd still rate 4 stars for this hotel because both the delicious breakfast and dinner were included. Fika too. In addition to this, the room was very clean. The facilities were just as we needed. The atmosphere was nice.
In sum, we would recommend others to stay there.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank KutuBuku
Reviewed 5 November 2020

I recently had a long term stay at this hotel, from the moment you walk in, you will be greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and it will not stop, the burgers and beer staff and house keeping staff will always smile and say hello. The chefs are amazing, I never had a meal that I didn't enjoy. The staff went out of there way to make it feel like home while I was there. The rooms where clean and well maintained. I had a shower head start leaking and maintenance had it fixed up in no time. it is located within a close walk to the shopping center and entertainment. All in all I am very impressed with the hotel and will pick it again if and when I return.

Room tip: the best views are in the front of the hotel on the third floor over looking the park and church
Date of stay: September 2020