“A great place to stay”

Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Nykoping
Reviewed 8 September 2016

A really nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Located just by the river and harbour in Nykoping and still close to the city center. A bonus is the dinner buffet for free in the evening. Nice and clean rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the river!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Johannahellstrom, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!

I'm happy to read that you had a great stay and enjoyed the location as well as the meals at the hotel. I wish you most welcome back soon again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The room I have had (#257) was in a bad condition. Bathroom very old style and the washbasin was almost blocked!!!!
Room service must realize this during cleaning and repair it or start re-conditioning service.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor, we want all feedback - both good and bad experiences! Our goal is to have 100% satisfied guests and here it is clear that we did not succeed. Sorry to read that!

Me and my colleagues will check room #257 as you stayed in and do not hesitate to contact me on johanna.hellstrom@choice.se – I’m happy to listen to ways for us to get better.

I hope you decide to stay with us again and I'm sure that we can deliver a better experience than 3 out of 5. Most welcome back to us!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Location is quiet, but close to the city center, and we even had a glimpse of the port and the river from our room. The room was nice and comfortable with the exception of the small and somehow bouncy pillows.
The staff is truly amazing - everyone we met did their utmost to make us feel welcome and provided above and beyond service.
The buffet on the house was very good, with an excellent salmon as the main course. Breakfast was great as well.
I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Johannahellstrom, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear BLA60,

Oh wow, 5 out of 5 points is just amazing! Thank you for the review and for sharing this with others. I get very happy reading about your experience and especially when you describe our staff - they are wonderful and I'll make sure that they get to read this.

Most welcome back to us soon again!
Until then, I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel before our flight home and so to be near the airport as we had an early start. The reception staff are extremely effective, efficient and welcoming. The rooms are spacious, clean and we'll looked after and so we had a good nights sleep. The food is enjoyable and we'll prepared and there is a good selection to choose from. I hope heatedly recommend this hotel for a nights stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear flash_gordy,

Wow, 5 out of 5 points! So happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and extra proud to read about your impression of the reception staff - they are wonderful and I'll make sure that they get to read this.

Thank you for sharing this on tripadvisor!
Most welcome back to us soon again.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Seriously if you are around Skavsta and need to spend a night or just near the area and want to visit a pretty Swedish small city please stay at this hotel. We spent a night there and couldn't have been better!
The room is lovely, very modern and up to date, with a lot of little details that make it very comfortable. The breakfast is amazing, food so yummy I would love to live there just to have that breakfast every day! They also offer a spa and dinner for the room price so it's difficult to get a better deal.
I know it is a super positive review but my partner and I were so impressed we wanted to thank the hotel for their efforts with their guests and this is the only way we can.

To finish, Nykoping is really small, not much to do around to be honest but it is very relaxing and calm and has pretty views. Just perfect for a walk around for some hours before catching a flight back as we did!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Reme,

Oh, how amazing to get 5 out of 5 points! I get a big smile on my face when reading your review - so happy to read that you and tour partner had a great stay here.

Thank you for sharing this with others on Tripadvisor!
I hope that we get to serve you breaskfast soon again, most welcome back to us.

Until then I wish you a lovely autumn!

Johanna Hellström, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nykoping
0.8 km away
39.3 km away
Sodertuna Slott
Sodertuna Slott
#1 of 2 in Gnesta

Been to Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet? Share your experiences!