US$113
US$96
Good Morning+ Nykoping(Nykoping)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$60
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$110
US$108
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$111
Lasatter Gard(Nykoping)
TripAdvisor
Oster Malma(Nykoping)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe riverincluded in the room priceevening mealgreat hotelvery nice placeclose to the city centerreasonable sizelast thingrecommend this hotelrooms are spacioussmall townprofessional staffbooked this hotelenjoyed our staydifferent typesthe hotel is cleannice view
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Clarion says they love you. I say they love your money. We booked a superior room well in advance. Got put up in room on the ground floor with insufficient ventilation and a street frequented by noisy traffick and drunk people (some urinating against the façade next to our window). We fell asleep at 4 in the morning, thanks to earplugs provided by the kind night staff. Staff confirmed that they have had these complaints from quests several times before, so I say here they rather make some extra money than having happy customers…

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Johannahellstrom, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor - of course we want all feedback, both good and bad experiences! Here I totally understand that the noice from outside disturbed your good night sleep and I'm truly sorry to read that you left the hotel with that experience.

We are located close to the harbour that, during the summer, is a popular place for dinner and drinks. Although it usually is not that disturbing but it sounds like it was something special for this night... Do not hesitate to contact me on johanna.hellstrom@choice.se.

I hope that you give us another chance and that we get a chance to welcome you back to us again. I'm sure that we can deliver better than 1 out of 5.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Earlier on the day for the arrival we tried to call the hotel. After 18 minutes waiting we gave up.
Finally there we get a room (250) that smelled like lump clothing and sweat. Went back to the reception and the nice lady informs about that they just have over more available room and we get that one instead. Well, the smell is the same and after had the window open for two hours it's still there...

Let's hope the breakfast tomorrow is phenomenal because that is the last thing that can make me consider this as a hotel.
Right now, the feeling is that if it would have been a hostel it would probably have been value for money and ok it's cheaper than hotels normally cost in bigger towns but this is Nyköping not Stockholm and this hotel is absolutely not worthy to hold the clarion name that normally means good nice clean and fresh hotels.
I have about 150 nights a year at hotels and If I was clarion I would be ashamed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Hi Johan,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor - of course we want all feedback, both good and bad experiences! Also thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone after you checked out here and happy that we had a good talk and I hope that you also felt that I took your complaint seriously and that this is not something that we are used to hear.

Have a nice midsummer Johan!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

A very nice hotel in the center of the small town Nyköping, 100 km southwest of Stockholm.
The staff is very serviceminded and the hotel is clean and fresh.
A great breakfast and evening meal is included.
Easy access to Skavsta by localbus or taxi and walkingdistance to trainstation which take you to central Stockholm in 60 min.
But also to Copenhagen (5hrs) and other cities in Sweden.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Marcus,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor!

Happy to hear that you had a nice stay and enjoyed it here with us. Hope to see you soon again!

Have a nice summer & welcome back!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great town, nice hotel, great staff producing great food and made for a wonderful weekend with family, thanks Clarion we will be back. This place sits perfectly for anything you might want to do in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Johannahellstrom, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Hi Rubin,

Wow thank's for that fantastic review! And so nice to read that you enjoyed staying with us and that you will be back. We're sure looking forward to that!

Thank's again for sharing on Tripadvisor!

All the best until then,
Johanna Hellström, General Manager

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We arrived with few expectations and were so impressed! The food. staff, room and everything were top notch. We absolutely loved our brief stay there and if we have opportunity to return to complete our visit to Stockholm, we will be staying here. Unfortunately, due to the terror attack, we had to limit out time in the city to just a few hours and then find our way back to Nykoping due to the city being put on lockdown.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Johannahellstrom, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hi there,

Wow, makes me so happy to read that you were impressed when staying with us and that me managed to impress you. Also very sorry to read that the terrible attacks in Stockholm affected your stay in the city. I hope you have a reason to come back!

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Most welcome back.