See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with a grass beach, wide terrace and typical local building.
But my room was really narrow and with no space but for the bed!!
Unfortunately experienced ended with a cold shower! (I have been waiting for hot water 10 minutes...no hot water!)

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maxinox
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We booked the place for our wedding night and for the groom the night before. We ended up taking all the pictures there since the place was so beautiful and the staff was really good. I would like to come back in summer so that we can use the garden even more.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Per A
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife couldn't hold the exclamation back: "How Nice!" - and she repeated that several times during our stay. I had stayed at Torpa the week before and was eager to let her see for herself.

Torpa is an old summer Residence, probably built by one of the many sucessful 19th century businessmen or budding industrialists in the Stockholm area. It has been carefully restored to (or kept in) great shape and there is a multitude of little interesting details to explore.

Full service was not available during our stays, but there is a good restaurant within walking (also for elderly people) distance. Breakfast not overly plentiful but high-noth and very good.

You live close to nature here. The terrain is hilly and slopes towards a yacht harbour. There is a wonderful terrace where summer evenings must be absolutely fantastic and parking is free.

If you want to meet and chat with other guests, which is not a bad idea at all, then there are plenty of little sitting groups and, last but not least, a very talkative and entertaining young man at the reception.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skogsgurra
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Nice Place, clean and old Style room, a very typical scandinavian house. I stay in December and even if outside It was not cold my room unfortunately It was not warm. Maybe could be Just a mistake ...But It was not a Good impression such as I expected. No restaurant inside but you could find a good one by 5 minutes walk. I could book again as well next time .

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Luca V
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Torpa Pensionat is located in a quiet area outside of Stockholm. Next to the wather. The pensionat has a sharming oldfashioned style, and all the rooms are individually styled. Wery tasty !!! If you like interiour, you shoule explore the rooms in this hotel. 5 minutes walk, and you will find a cousy beach-restaurrant.

Date of stay: July 2016