“Pleasantly thai, with a scandinavian touch”
Review of Ahaan Thai

Ahaan Thai
Reserve with
Ahaan Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 367 Restaurants in Uppsala
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Good service by friendly staff and swiftly served excellent thai food.
The special number is a large serving containing only well-prepared dishes

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai meals I've had. Nicely hot but with all the fragrant flavours coming through. Every dish distinctly different in character.
The portions were well sized for three fairly large eaters. The price was quite reasonable too.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Easily the best Thai food I've had in a long time. The staff were really friendly and welcoming and our food arrived quickly. We got pad thai, an amazing soup and a masuman curry. All of it was delicious, it came with rice and the portions were pretty big. We were both very full and it was really cheap for what we got. The inside is nice but there's also outside seating if the weather is nice. I would definitely recommend anyone wanting Asian food in Uppsala pay a visit!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I'm not a great fan of Thai food, but the reviews here made me curious, so I decided to give Ahaan Thai a try. Wow. The place is nice and cozy. The menu is varied, and I decided to play it lazy and go for a set menu. Hint: the set menu is probably enough for two. Anyway, I managed to eat all the food I got - it was simply the most delicious Thai meal I've ever had. Definitely recommend it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Not very tasty and that pretty old lady was not offering rice to us. Fried banana was so small and ice cream was too frozen.