“Exciting adventure!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$156.41*
and up
Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer Farm from Luosto...
Ranked #7 of 43 Tours in Rovaniemi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our story starts in Rovaniemi with two mates, who in 1982 had four snowmobiles and a desire to share the beautiful sceneries of Lapland with other people. The plan was to arrange adventures that guests would remember for life. The pair decided to offer customers something new: meticulously organised adventures in the wilderness nature of Lapland. The market welcomed this concept with open arms and Lapland Safaris began to grow both in reputation and in size. Nowadays we are the most experienced and reputable safari company in Finland operating in Rovaniemi, Levi, Ylläs, Saariselkä and Olos.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

in 4 reviews
"juice"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Simply great! Biggest company offering these safaris in Rovaniemi. Very well organized. Our guides were very sympathetic and cared for us in every wat. Along the way they took fotos, explained everything. We had a stop where we got food (sausages and freshly caught trout on the grill). We tried ice fishing and snowshoe walking and on the way back we had a few stretches of (higher) speed tracks. It was a great day, unforgetable!

1  Thank WetCat2
LSinfo R, Front Office worker at Lapland Safaris - Rovaniemi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Greetings from Lapland Safaris,
thank you for your great feedback! We are very happy you enjoyed your safari! Hopefully we will see you back in Lapland one day :)
Kind regards, Lapland Safaris Team / Hanna

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I afraid I am very disappointed by the Lapland safari reindeer safari arrangements as below. So much that I have to took another reindeer experience from another company which is much better! The photo 1-2 attached is by Lapland safari and photo 3-4 is by another company which I joined the next day.

1) the reindeers they use has no horns. The guide told us it is natural for reindeer to shed their horns in this time of the year. Of course I don't blame the reindeers but as an operator they should ensure for visitors reindeer of quality and we would want for memory. The other company I joined had reindeers with horn and in great health!

2) the reindeer was walk by a lady the whole time as they say the lead deer is not tamed and need to be guided. I don't felt experience of reindeer ride but we are walked by a human (again vs my other experience which is much nicer and I got good photo and video) if a reindeer is not tamed. DONT PUT HIM ON A SAFARI!!!!

3) I don't blame the lady guide. She worked so hard. It is a 18:30-20:30 session all staff from the centre is gone. She as one person need to do all the work and heavy lifting. Include taking care of the 8 reindeer after and taking our equipment back including shoes which is very heavy for a lady. Can we have more staff to support

I hope a big operator can improve their quality of service . After all some visitor only come to Finland once in a lifetime and hope to experience and share with friend back home the wonderful unique experience of Finland

6  Thank Sing Hee L