“Good ”

Price range: US$12 - US$42
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

It is a good restaurant with nice enviroment and one external terrasse as well as a bar in a separete room. There is also an little terrasse inside the shopping center Hello, so you can have your pets with you there. Unfortunately inside the mail restaurant hall they are not allowed.
Food is very good. I would prefer higher portions but I didn't leave bring hungry. Very good service also.friendly and polite personnel.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I only taste 3 fish soup here in the south of Finland, but it's the restaurant where I enjoyed it the most!
My dish wasn't expensive (10€ for the soup) , but the rest is very expensive (compared to france). Nevertheless, you will feel fully satisfy! I recommend!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I ate the perch with new potatoes. Both were very good. The price was ok and winw perfect for the fish.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We ate a tasty vegetarian lunch at a great price at this Nepalese restaurant.
Highly recommended! The service is good. The food can be tempered from hot to medium for individual tastes, comes with a salad bar and coffee/tea at the end.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We were four having dinner and business meeting... Starters are small and a little bit expensive to my opinion. Maybe it's worth to share them, although we didn't. Main courses are good quality and quantity at a reasonable price for Finland. Deserts are good as well and we'll priced. We had beers and couple of wine glasses. Total was less than 50€ per person.
If I'm again in the area, I think I will repeat.