“Equal to its awards”

Ranked #10 of 1,737 Restaurants in Helsinki
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a good restaurant to finish our 18 day tour of Scandinavia in Helsinki. We found this Michelin rated restaurant that surpassed our hopes. This four hour chef selected multi course dinner was a gastronomic event of highest proportions. If you have the money this is worth every penny. Dinner for two with one glass of wine was $340. With wine pairings expect $500. Not inexpensive but truly unforgettable.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Exzellent and innovative food, warm-hearted service. The wine pairings with our lunch fit amazingly well. We had a fantastic time at Ask. Many thanks to Linda, Filip and the team!

1  Thank oliver_bosch
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Before I write my views on Ask,I would like to thank all the previous reviewers. Having read the reviews, I decided to go solo to the restaurant and I came back so happy with the food. It is always said if a food is well presented, the work of a chef is already half done. When they brought the dishes to the table, just by looking at it, I fell in love with it.. and tasty to its core..
It's a real cosy and intimate place where the entire focus of the chefs is to serve you food worth remembering. !

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have been to Ask a couple of times. My five star review is not for each of the dishes, but for the overall experience. The dishes vary - they each have complex tastes, and some work better than others. But the explanations of each of the dishes and the care given to the preparation is like a museum visit of its own. Very expensive compared to other restaurants a normal person like me would visit, but definitely worth a treat.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with a group of friends (like 14 of us) for lunch. Had booked the first seating and when we arrived there the place wasn’t open yet. We stood outside for quite some time until the restaurant opened late! The welcome wasn’t warm at all. The food was average and the service wasn’t any special either! Very disappointing visit. Haven’t been there since and don’t think will go again.

1  Thank Jenny N