“The Best place in Helsinki for lunch!”
Review of Trattoria Sogno

Trattoria Sogno
Ranked #104 of 1,737 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The Title says it all. Great quality dishes & "family table" which is in essence a buffet. The quality of the foods is on average superb! If they have anything on the menu that you would like, try this place. Lunch drinks available for pocket money.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This restaurant was really friendly and a nice place however it didn't provide any surprises or extra ordinary flavors. Mozzarella salad & pizza very really good.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant happened to be near my hotel. I decided to have dinner there because a carbo heavy meal was in order given my participation in the Helsinki City Marathon the next day. I waited a while (15mins) to seated despite making a reservation. Whilst i was no hurry, it not exactly what one would hope for. The customer in front of me were also fairly frustrated. Once I got my table, service was fairly attentive. Had a the octopus ink risotto and a flatbread ricotta salad. Both dishes were delicious. The risotto in particular was very tasty and i enjoyed it very much. Rounded the pleasant meal with an excellent double espresso.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

multitaste starters, tasty baked Arctic char (nieria in Finnish), friendly personnel , cosy athosmphere

Reviewed 14 March 2018

What a wonderful place. We just picked this restaurant because our hotel was nearby, but boy, did we hit the jackpot. The surroundings were just amazing, cosy and welcoming, and the food was simply to die for. We each had just a salad for main course, but this was like no salad I have ever seen or tasted: the combination of flavours and ingredients made your usual everyday lunch salad seem like the dullest thing on earth. Coupled with a nice prosecco this was the perfect lunch.
We had just missed the Saturday brunch but I am sure to try that next.
Our first waitress was very nice and attentive but the waiter that came in after her was a bit rough around the edges. Nothing extra bad, though, just a touch of grumpiness.