“Favourite lunch place”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed 2 May 2017

For 10 euros you get really tasty mediterranean food. Plenty of healthy vegetable options, tasty kebab and chicken, and good pizza. The place has plenty of seats and is never full, so you are guaranteed to be fed. The environment is nice, clean, and quiet, so you can relax, eat, and talk. Totally recommend.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Pasha's serves a very tasty Mediterranean buffet for a ridiculous 10€. The interior is recently renovated, so it is very nice and clean. Don't walk by, go in and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Pasha's restaurant, on Friday night around 7 pm, was relatively quiet. My colleague and I day sat at a table in the front room, and there was a couple in the back room.

My colleague is a vegetarian, and I was looking for a relaxed place where we could have a listening meal and talk. The furnishings on this venue are basic. A dinner buffet at 10€ is a little more than ordering off the menu, and not much beyond coffee and pastry at a fancier place.

We started with a lentil soup, which was unusually spiced -- not spicy hot, but with lots of flavours that I couldn't place. From the hot table, I tried the falafel, little ground meat patties, sliced meat and rice. From the cold table, I took some hummus, tabbouleh and salad. There were a lot more choices, but I decided to eat lightly that evening. I would have been welcomed to go back for seconds, if I wanted. We were given a pitcher of water, as we declined on sodas.

There's only one lavatory in the place, so we both couldn't wash or hands simultaneously. The washroom is quite large, so it feels like a handicapped person would have enough room to be helped.

Pasha's is a short walk from Forum and Kamppi, where there is no lack of alternatives. As a relaxed venue for a meeting for people on a budget, we weren't rushed, and had a good conversation. While this all-day price is competitive with many other places at lunchtime, it's a bargain in the evening when the other prices go up. My colleague said that the location is a little farther away the core bar scene, which could explain the lower popularity at night.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

If you are from the south of Europe,like Greece,Italy or Spain you gonna love the food !!! Reminds me my country..A woman cooking and she is Turkish, she dont speak English, Only Finnish but she is kind and polite!! Buffet is only 9 euros !! Recommended if you want to eat proper food

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We ate here twice. If you are familiar with middle-eastern food such as falafel and kebab, you will love it here. Very friendly staff. Very good selection of food.