“Best snowmobile tour!!!”

Jump Up
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Lahti
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Quad and snowmobile safaris, paintball games and many other leisure activities in Lahti!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This snowmobile tour was the highlight of our trip to Finland! What a great experience! Our guide and company owner, Jurki, was so welcoming, friendly, and informative. He not only led us through the trails, but also made the experience personal, making stops at various locations, showing us how to maneuver the snowmobiles to get the best out of them. We went to see the most beautiful winter forest scenery. The temp was also cold enough for us to drive around the frozen lake. I definitely recommend to everyone!

1  Thank Voyage764021
jyrki h, Omistaja at Jump Up, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for you, att you come to drive whit me, and I try to make my best that drivers have a good time, and they get good pictures &memoris.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

As part of a corporate event, we booked a Skidoo Safari at Jump Up. Very patient, the boss Jyrki has informed us in advance exactly about the different possibilities and put together the perfect tour for us. When I was there the day before the event for the preliminary discussion, Jyrki even went with me the whole round - at no cost.
During our safari with the group of 10 people, he took the same amount of time to explain to the guests the skidoos and the tour with all the procedures in detail. But you only have to pay for the pure driving time.
The safari begins with a short introduction on easy terrain to get used to the skidoo and then leads quickly through forests and over frozen lakes - just as one imagines Finland as a Central European. With the sporty Skidoos you can really let it go at over 80km/h!
We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Stefan M
jyrki h, Johtaja at Jump Up, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello Stefan

Nice to hear,that youlike how to things are taking care in Jump Up.

Thank you that you choose to evening time to siidoo safari, it’s always little extra experience.

Super Gruppe! Vielen Dank

Reviewed 23 February 2018

It was my already second adventure with Jyrki. As always proffesional guide around Lahti - Messila area. Very proffesional person who takes care of safety and fun.
This year we had much better weather conditions, more snow, lower temperatures, lot of ice etc. We enjoyed the view as well.

I will always come back there with my customers. They really appreciated time spend with him.

1  Thank KarolB647
jyrki h, Omistaja at Jump Up, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hello Karol

Thank you, that you came again with your customer, to siidoo safari.

It’s always a pleasure to drive whit you group, one for all and all for one.

This time nature was showing the best.

I hope that you get a good memories and
Good business for this year.

Waiting to next time.

Siidoo terveisin Jyrki

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful experience! We had a Skido Safari few days ago and being my first time I just loved it ! Jurki, the owner, was very friendly and I really appreciated on how he made sure that everything was safe. We made a round in the forest and over the lake, the view was sensational. We ended the Safari with a warm fire, worm coffee and food. Fun is guaranteed. I would definetly recommend it and I hope to be back soon!

Davide T.

1  Thank davide101010
jyrki h, Omistaja at Jump Up, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hello Davide
You have good weather, and lots of snow.
Nice to hear that you like siidoo driving.
I hope that you get some time in future, att you can game again.
I whis you a good spring, and nice year.