“Unsure”

Ranked #21 of 64 Restaurants in Akureyri
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I am still unsure about this restaurant. I have had a wrong order brought to me, i have had the bread on my hamburger spotted green. I like the food.. but i would like it more if it was what i ordered and not with mold on it :s

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped at Bautinn for lunch. It was a good opitions with icelandic and non icelandic opitions. Good choice downtown Akureyri.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in beautiful Akureyiri to shop and get some lunch. At Bautinn I ordered the Birthday Burger and fries. It was very delicious. The menu had several other hamburger choices the others in my group ordered. All of us enjoyed our lunch. Great service too!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The fish lacked freshness, mediocre salad bar, ok service but ripoff prices for what you get. The restaurant is outdated and Akureyri's restaurants in general too expensive and are not high end and offer little culinary vision or value compared to Reykjavik or Stykkisholmur, suggest they get their act together.........

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

As with many restaurants we visited during our Iceland trip, the food was good (and expensive) but nothing spectacular. There is a kids play area and depending on what you order, your meal could include soup, bread and the salad bar. I ordered the hashed fish which was tasty although rich and creamy. I also had a broccoli soup and bread that were good.