“Great location and comfortable apartment”

and 1 more site!
Central Premium Luxury Apartments
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I recently stayed in a 2 bedroom luxury apartment. The location was great, it had parking included and picking up the key was seamless. The beds were comfortable, the apartment was very clean, heated floors, nothing was broken and there were plenty towels to use and free wifi which is a bonus.

The only negative I can say is that even though there is a fully equipped kitchen in the apartment there are no condiments at all. Things like oil (to fry an egg), butter, ketchup - whatever - nothing was there. Not a big deal but the point of going this route was to save money on going out to eat at restaurants every night because Iceland is very expensive. When you have to buy things like oil, butter, ketchup etc and you are only using it a few times, you end up leaving it behind and its a waste.

But again, it wasn't a big deal. Just more of a comment to know before you go. Other than that, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This apartment was a little tricky to find at first. Once google maps tells you that you have arrived, turn left into parking garage.. you'll see a big blue "P". The apartment entrance is on the right.
This is the perfect location as everything you need is walking distance. This apartment is self check in. Very spacious and clean. Well equipped kitchen. Very comfy and quiet. I suggest going to the grocery store and stock up your kitchen day 1! Enjoy!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 night here in last week of August, i asked early check in as i came early morning but they answer that the normal time of check in even before 1 hour not be possible so i did not like that. We came in same time of check we found our key it is self check in, we have luggage and our flat was the end of the corridor so we suffer from sliding the bags for long corridor and in check out ad well, the apartment was big and in acceptable level of cleaning, the kitchen was with all stuff and needed items. The location was very good just up the shops, restaurants and cafes and on the main shopping street. Every thing with walking distance.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017

A friend stayed at their property and recommended them to me. When I went online to book, I didn't see any specific details on what currency the prices were in and assumed it was local currency and booked it. After booking I realized the conversion I did might be wrong so emailed the company to see what it was. I never got a response so sent another email and asked to cancel within 24 hours of booking. I never got a response again but didn't see a charge on my credit card so they canceled and just didn't respond. A week before my trip I get another email with more details of the reservation I canceled. I replied back restating I never heard back so canceled and already booked another place so please cancel and put the unit back up so you can book it. At that time my credit card still wasn't charged. A few days later I saw a pending charge on my card and sent another email and still no response. I finally called their office and they said they got my emails and their office manager would email me later that day. Of course no response and the charge went through. Needless to say I am disputing the charge.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were in a building on Langavegur street in the city center. Very easy to find, the apartment is large enough and well equipped with everything you need to cook.
Nice bed and quiet place.
Ideal for family with 2 young children or 2 teenagers.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family