“SO good”

Nudluskalin
Ranked #61 of 545 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$9 - US$11
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Really really yummy - and one of the few meals in Reykjavik that doesn't cost a small fortune! Quick turnaround if you're in a hurry. Similar to pho but not quite the same. Unique enough that I've haven't ever had anything else quite like it - I almost didn't go because I wanted every meal to "count" so to speak, and be unique to Iceland. I'm really glad I did!

1  Thank Birdsocks

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Fresh tasting ingredients. Friendly staff working and very fast preparation of our takeout noodle bowls. Offered spiciness from 0-5 and both of us felt the amount of spice was right on target for what they said it would be. Food in Iceland is Quite expensive and even though this is a takeout restaurant , expect to pay around $15 US for a nice sized noodle bowl or soup. This is cheap eats in Iceland. My noodle bowl reminded me a little of Pad Thai. was tasty. Place not really conducive to eating in although i think there were a few tables. Would return

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stopped into this restaurant after reading the menu in the window. So glad we did. I had the D - Turkey meatballs in a coconut broth, OMG it was delicious. T had the E - a duo of different noodles with mushrooms. She said it was really good. We sat and enjoyed our meals. We had a good time reading all the posters on the wall near the entrance.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We tried this soup/noodle place as soup sounded like a good option for dinner. They had many options for various soups at reasonable prices (for Iceland!).

You order at the counter (menu offered in English) and pick up your soup/noodles when they call your name. There is extra seating upstairs.

We liked it so much that we went back on another night! It’s in a very convenient area of town that is walkable from most downtown sites.

Try the coconut-based soups. A few people in our party said it was fabulous. You can tell them how Spicy you like it.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Tasted like pho. Vietnamese soups. If you want something "light" and kind of "safe" go for this soups. Kind of pricey but well everything is a little bit expensive in Iceland. $21 for a soup.
Enjoy!