US$289
US$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

US$297
US$180
Hotel Island(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$179
Reykjavik Lights by Keahotels(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$171
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$326
  • Restaurant
US$350
US$305
Hotwire.com
Reykjavik Downtown HI Hostel(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
All reviewsred housethe main streetkey boxbrought fresh towelsapartment overlookingan open plan kitchentop floorgreat locationcooking oilfreeview channelsgreat perknice apartmentsthe penthouseone bedroom apartmentbonus supermarketextra blanketswear and tear
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed in Reykjavik in September, 2017 at the Luna Apartment Hotel. The location I stayed was Baldursgata. The apartment was modern, clean and well appointed. The location was second to none. It was close to restaurants and attractions in Reykjavik and there was free parking at the church 5 minutes away. It was great to make coffee or eat in the apartment and save a few dollars (restaurant food is quite pricey in Iceland). I would highly recommend the Luna Apartments as an option over regular hotels. We expected it to be noisy but it wasn’t at all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Booked in September to stay in the Art Studio in December. Confused that I could only find the apartments on booking.com and trip advisor, and nowhere else online apart from a company called Luna. Very confusing name and website situation. Turns out they are Luna.is. Emailed to confirm that I had indeed booked the Art Studio, was informed around a week later that it wasn't the Art Studio in the photos and that they have a new Art Studio, which was essentially a very nice looking little apartment, nothing to do with Art. Thought, fine, looks lovely, I'll keep the booking. When I checked back on booking.com around a month ago where I'd actually booked through, I noticed that they had removed 3/5 of the photos of the new Art Studio from the link to it in my booking confirmation. They also seemed to have a new check in office at a different location. You'd think they'd contact all of their bookings to inform them of this? So I emailed again using photos of the apartment I found I here from a good review of it ( it's the one with the black kitchen, hanging lights, sloped ceiling, dark grey L shaped sofa, and 1 bedroom) to check that this definitely was the apartment I'd booked and explained that I was sorry to hassle them, but I was starting to feel quite stressed (this is a surprise booking for my boyfriends birthday) and I just didn't want to arrive and find that they'd actually put me in a similar but difffernt apartment, I thought I'd get a response. About a month later now, still no response to my emails. So I cancelled and booked a really nice AirBnb. Couldn't be dealing with the stress and terrible service from these people. It's a shame as we stayed here about 3 years ago when the house these apartments are in had lovely, helpful owners and we had a great stay. Seems that they've sold up and the new owners seem to have loads of apartments across the city, are very disorganised, and don't seem to care. Avoid this place unless you can get direct and reliable contact with them!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Booking our stay at Luna Apartments Hotel was easy to do online and we got a great deal, though cancellation will result in being charged for the full amount booked. Luna Apartments have units at two or three addresses in central Reykjavik. We booked a studio apartment in a building (Baldursgata 39) located one block to a busy shopping street and two blocks to the Hallgrimskirkja church. There are many restaurants and shops within walking distance. The location was the big attraction for us and the studio we stayed in for 5 nights was clean, modern and equipped with a kitchen. The kitchen was a big plus - by eating in frequently and shopping for food at the local grocery, we reduced our restaurant bills considerably, as prices for restaurant meals are shockingly higher than what we are used to paying when traveling. The unit was light and bright due to the big windows there. Management was very helpful, getting us into the unit as soon as it had been cleaned. Our only quibble with this unit was minor as we discovered a bag of garbage on the balcony outside. Our cable TV quit once as well, but a call to management resulted in a quick fix while we were gone. We would definitely stay here should we ever visit Iceland again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PDX_Nomad2012
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great, modern apartment on Baldursgata. Free parking on the street outside or at the church just up the road. We had the penthouse with two bedrooms and bathrooms which was spotlessly clean and nicely decorated. There is no reception or check-in; you just get your keys from the keybox downstairs and then let yourself in. This suited us perfectly. Walking distance to all the restaurants and shops of downtown Reykjavic. Great bakery just round the corner and a supermarket too.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The location of the Luna property on Grettisgata is good, but the experience fell short in most other ways. I had a couple questions and had to reach out 4 times via email before I finally got an answer. They initially sent us the information for the wrong hotel because of a computer error. The room was very worn and definitely not how the photos looked online when booking. The room was supposed to sleep 4 guests, but there was not enough bedding or towels. We tried calling the front desk that's located elsewhere but the numbers posted in the room didn't work. There were bugs in the bathroom and kitchen and the heating system did not work (was on high and was not possible to lower it). Overall a negative experience and I wouldn't recommend booking with Luna Apartments.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends