US$297
US$199
US$180
Blue House(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$164
Reykjavik Lights by Keahotels(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$171
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$289
US$250
Hlemmur Square(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Restaurant
US$357
US$296
Reykjavik Downtown HI Hostel(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$155
US$307
US$268
Hotels.com
Loft HI Hostel(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$178
  • Bar/Lounge
1,312 results
All reviewssnaps restaurantgreat locationattached restaurantthe main hotelmain shoppingjunior suitefirst floorfront desk staffthe hotel staffhot waterminute walksmall hotelthe heart of the cityquiet streetthe main dragwould definitely stay here againcentral location
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great little hotel - rooms were clean and serviceable and staff was friendly and accommodating. Location was fantastic , walking distance to main tourist strips and a few blocks from central bus-pickup. Strongly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicholas A
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I spent five nights at Hotel Odinsve while on a business trip. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. I felt very welcome. The room was small but clean and had everything I needed including an electric kettle and a choice of coffee and tea. The bathroom was newly renovated and very nice and big. My room faced the frontside of the building and there was some noise during the night but that is to be expected in the middle of town. The breakfast was very good with a large choice of cold cuts, cheese, salmon and tuna salad, skyr, joghurt, eggs, bread and even sparkling wine.
The hotel is located in the old part of Reykjavik and everything can be reached easily on foot. I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean.
Fantastic location, we were able to walk to see most of the sights. 2 minute walk to bus stop 8 which was the pick up point for all our excursions.
Hotel staff was very accommodating. We would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We stayed in the Odinsve for two nights in March. It's incredibly well located, the rooms are clean and functional the staff is great, the breakfast is great (bubbly included) and the restaurant and bar is really hopping at night.

Also, when one of us checked in they took a copy the passport, handed over the keys and about two min later someone ran upstairs who had noticed that it was my friend's birthday and upgraded us to a nicer room.

Room Tip: They do have rooms with balcony and some have nice views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Demanding_but_Fair
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I recently returned from a long weekend in the wonderful city of Reykjavik. I chose Hotel Odinsve based on reviews I read here on trip advisor saying that the location was excellent. They were not wrong.The hotel is approx 3-4 mins walk from bus stop 8 (Hallgrimskirkja Catherdral). This bus stop is a busy spot for tour pick ups and drop offs and also for shuttles to and from the airport. This was ideal for me as I had tours booked and the proximity to the pick up point was great for time saving. The hotel is a stones throw from the main shopping streets with plenty restaurants, bars and cafes etc in the area.The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. They made recommendations to us about trips, brew houses and museums. The room was small but spotless clean. There is a bar/restaurant in the hotel but I cant comment on this as we didnt eat there on this occasion, however it looked really nice and was always busy. This was my first time in Iceland. I will definitely return and when I do will be happy to stay in Hotel Odinsve again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends