“Fast Casual Burgers”

Price range: US$13 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 June 2018

As a family of picky eaters we have eaten multiple hamburgers in the short time we have been in Iceland. These are one of the best we've had. Compared to other burgers and food in Iceland these are the cheapest we have found (still about $18-$20 USD). They had free refills and a nice casual location right on the harbor. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

fine, just fine. The burgers are just okay. But the prices are quite equivalent to the experience and people apparently love it. For me though, just ok

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank milenko123
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped by here after a trip with Elding to watch whales. The Hamburger was about one of the best I have ever had, and when young, I worked in a restaurant locally famous for their Hamburgers (in the USA), so I should have some idea about great Hamburgers. While the Hamburger I had here was one of the best, I would have to say that the Chocolate Shake was the best I have ever had. After all the good I can tell you about the food, from my experience in looking at many menus in town, their prices are quite a bit less. Don't miss this place.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

If you are a tourist visiting Reykjavik and love burgers, this is the spot!

I was a bit suprised they make that good burgers in Island!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Our go to burger place, they never disappoint. I highly recommend when you're feeling up for a burger.

Date of visit: March 2018