“Great seafood pasta”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Miõborg
Description: Would you like to take time from their everyday routine, sit down in a cozy environment, watch the bustling life itself, rushing in and enjoy the restaurants and services. Bistro is located in the center of the Vortex in the heart of Reykjavik. Bistro is offered a varied menu with an emphasis on the Icelandic specialties mixed with dishes with an international twist. We pride ourselves on freshness, variety and professionalism. We use fresh Icelandic ingredients in all our dishes. Whether the desire is delicious meal for lunch or a cozy evening in a small or large group offers Bistro welcomes you in a comfortable and homey atmosphere.
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We came across this restaurant while walking around and I was very happy to stumble in. Its a nice modern restaurant serving great food. My family had the Fish & Chips and I had the Seafood Pasta and it was great! Well worth a visit for a treat.

1  Thank JoeGregory

Reviewed 10 December 2015

The food was excellent, tasted good and beutifully served. The service really good. The prices fair (except the wine but this is a rule in Iceland). Very cozy atmosphere.

1  Thank pasima
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

We were a group of 20 people which all had the soup of the day and the fish of today.
Rapidly served and with good taste.
Restaurant will located in centre of city, pleasant staff and nice place.

1  Thank Morten U
Reviewed 2 December 2015

First restaurant we ate at in Iceland. We walked in and it's a very cute (quaint?) restaurant. I love the decor and it gave a very relaxed feeling. I ordered the whale burger (with lobster mayonaise) and my friend ordered the lobster soup. We had never had whale before and this restaurant cooked it amazingly -- so good! The lobster soup was more a lobster bisque and it was to die for! Loved this place.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

This centrally located restaurant offers warm and welcoming service and good food at a decent price. The waiting staff were good at making recommendations, the food was tasty, hearty stuff (I had mussels, my partner had beautifully presented cod). The Skyr cake for dessert was worth trying, although the texture is firmer than the cheesecake English or Americans might be used to.