“Even Iceland runs on Dunkin”
Review of Dunkin Donuts

Dunkin Donuts
Ranked #10 of 14 Bakeries in Reykjavik
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here a few times. They have a caramel filled donut with the Icelandic flag in frosting. My kids loved it. They also sell chocolate croissants. The prices are higher than in the states, however all of the food prices are high in Iceland.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was sitting at a restaurant across the street and after 10 minutes with no service, I left and decided to grab a coffee and bite at Dunkin. Typically I try not to cave to things you can get in America while abroad but this was one of those circumstances. I sat in a short line of 4-5 people who took the one women working there a good 10 minutes to work through. Service in Iceland is not fast and everything is ridiculously expensive. They did have some uniquely designed Icelandic donuts, but as I pondered on what to get while i waited, I settled on a coffee and Breakfast sandwich as the picture on the board looked appealing. To my disappointment, their breakfast sandwiches are all pre-made and come in cellophane wrappers... When I asked if they had the turkey sandwich, she dug through a tray and emerged with one... I should have just walked up to the Bonus(the grocery store chain). It was not amazing and reminded me of something you would get at a gas station.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We come from Massachusetts and welcomed a chance to have a Dunkin Donut in Iceland. However almost $4 for a donut gave us a culture shock!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Well, it's your standard Dunks, except it's in Reykjavik. Just like home, except everything is more expensive, just like everything else in Iceland. That said, we were happy with our coffee and iced coffee.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Yes, it is insanely priced compared to US/Canadian prices, but you can't get a donut with an Icelandic flag frosted on it in the US! It was tasty, the coffee was good and the wifi worked great. Nice place to hang out before things open if you arrive on an early flight.

1  Thank travelgal02