“What a wonderful evening”
Review of Taurus Tavern

Taurus Tavern
Ranked #20 of 52 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Description: New concept of restaurant....sea front....romantic.....to try
Description: New concept of restaurant....sea front....romantic.....to try
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I came to Gozo with a Friend and we stumbled upon this nice restaurant.
First of all the sight is great,being very close to the sea,makes you feel all Gozo's charm.
To Start,we were brought very good italian appetizers .
We ordered a rib stake and an Hamburger .
The rib stake was very very tasty,and the hamburger was totally AMAZING,probably one of the BEST I'VE EVER EATEN.
And at least but not last,the stuff was super friendly !!

1  Thank extraninopi

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The Marsalforn promenade has a multitude of restaurants where uninterested staff serves an almost identical tourist menu. Not so in Taurus Tavern! This small, quite nondescript place in the middle of the promenade has numerous interesting Italian dishes on the menu (including delicious mozzarella) and the staff is very welcoming. We came back several times during our stay and left very happy every time.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We landed in this restaurant by mistake as its façade looked more like a night club. The person running this restaurant however(think he was called David) let us sit down. We asked for pizza, which he didn't have, then for pasta and he had only three types. So we asked: " What do you have?" He said" We have platters". Our son was moaning for spare ribs but we settled for sea food platters.

I have never seen such a beautiful and overflowing platter. In fact I could name this restaurant the best of the year. Had to take a photo of the dish(my first). This platter you see in the photo is only for two, as my son was given a complimentary rack of ribs to stop his moaning. Please note that besides the dish in the photo we were given a large plate of mussels and free wine. Platter food was cooked to perfection, not soggy, chargrilled just right. Mussels were oozing with wine, unbelievable.!

Will go again

1  Thank John s
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We had a great meal at Taurus Tavern. My partner and I are Vegan and we were very happy with the options they had for us. The food was very tasty and the caponate was a real treat! That said, they also had a full range of options which I'm sure would also be tasty.

The staff were also really friendly and we felt very welcome. We would definitely go back there.

1  Thank Sam G
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

After having trouble finding food for vegans around this place stoof out, Food was amazing, very accomindating to us being vegan excellent service. Would 100% reccomend. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Ryan S