“Gluten free”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Lunch was excellent gluten free bruschetta to start then penne pasta with ragu and Carbonara for my husband. Staff very helpful. Lovely spot for lunch x

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

You ask the owner what's good today, he brings two silver bream and fillets them at the table, you emit squeaks of joy as you eat them, then you stagger away slowly due to the litre of house white you've drunk between the two of you. 50 euro should cover it.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the seaside restaurant, with a nice sea view on Marsalforn bay. I was persuaded by the owner himself to sit down. He made sure I have everything and that I am happy. I got a huge plate of calamari, octopus and shelves for 20 euro and got complimentary wine and bruschetta. The meal was really huge, would be worth to share. :)

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I had a fruity chicken salad but thought the chicken tasted a bit odd. didn't really like the bitter lemony sauce but all there was lots of fresh fruit so even though I didn't eat most of the chicken, I stlii had enough to eat. My partner had a chicken steak with mushrooms and sauce which looked much better. It got cold sitting out as the sun went down.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great value for money, nice bruschetta and halva to start and end the meal. They accommodated vegans well. Good service. Will return when back in Gozo.