“Best falafel in Sliema, fresh made and good salad.”
Review of Kebabji grill

Kebabji grill
Ranked #20 of 194 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Service is quick and simple, I don't eat meat so no kebab review..the falafel is great though, served on a plate with pitta bread, sauces and salad. Try it for a lunch time snack.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

if your visiting Malta this place is a must!!! BEST Kebabs ever made. I was a regular here for the whole two weeks, I will definitely be returning on my next visit in October.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Small restaurant, takeout is also possible. We ate pulled chicken wraps, which were excellent and the portions were big. This was our lunch. You can choose the fillings and sauces yourself.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Authentic lebanese food. Very good food served and excellent customer service. For those who eat halal, this is the place to dine.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I usually like to eat just English food for my main meal so I agreed to go here with a little reluctance. However this reluctance was uncalled for as the food we had her was really good.
The staff were very helpful and cooked all the food when ordered so that it was all nice and fresh and hot to eat
You then point out which of the vegetables that you would like and it is put onto your plate. The portions were very large and it iis as well to watch them putting it on the plate so that you dont get too much
The staff as I have indicated were friendly and went to a lot of trouble for you.
If I return to Malta again I shall definitely return to here for anothe meal (or two).