All reviewsfrench embassyplunge poola la carte breakfastgreat hotelquiet streetboutique hotelespresso machinesmall gymrepublic streetperfect locationmaltese balconycapital citytea coffee making facilitiesnatural lightdefinitely stay here againthe hotel managercomfortable beds
Reviewed 12 August 2018

First time to Malta, couldn't end up in a better place!! perfectly placed (most of the places worth seeing are walking distance), with an amazing atmosphere, very nice rooms and comfortable beds, excellent restaurant, breathtaking swimming pool! highly recommended for both touristic trips, be it family or friends, and for business trips as the place is also slick and smart.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Steven H, General Manager at La Falconeria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear ElCicce,

Thank you for such a generous review following your recent stay at La Falconeria Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything our facilities have to offer. It is always lovely to hear your feedback regarding our very comfortable rooms and delicious breakfast. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Great hotel at excellent location. Stayed for 3 nights on a business trip in room 102 which is quite spacious. What I really liked is absolutely silent A/C.
I deduct one star and give 4 out of 5 because WiFi in the hotel is not secured- ti's an open type! It really matters to me to have secured WiFi access, but not in this hotel.
Maybe worth mentioning that selection of TV channels is sub-par.
On a very positive side is stuff - they are so friendly and helpful.
Overall , I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: A/C is completely silent. WiFi is open type - not secured!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dejan C,

Thank you very much for taking time out to review la Falconeria Hotel. I was thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic and enjoyable time with us and I would like to sincerely thank you for your lovely feedback. Furthermore, I would like to sincerely thank you for your valuable and constructive feedback about the challenges which you were facing with your WIFI conenctio. I fully understand that this caused an inconvenience for you and I have instructed my team to ensure that something like this will not occur again. I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back in the future to ensure that all your expectations are exceeded.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Stayed here for four nights in early July. As mentioned by others, the location is excellent as it is fronting onto a quiet street, yet a short walking distance to the main pedestrian street and the waterfront. The breakfast was acceptable and the front desk service staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a room facing the courtyard and due to the echo effect of all the hard surfaces, the noise was due to other guests, but coming from the back kitchen when they clean out all the bottles at the end of service in the evening. I had issues with the tv and phone not functioning, but it was attended to by the staff. I would suggest to the hotel to improve upon their housekeeping and maintenance. For the rate charged, I would expect better quality control. Cleanliness was not consistent. There also is a need to touch up the wall paint due to many scruffs and marks. And lastly, the bathroom amenities in the plastic pouches look like they are from a motel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anonymous8
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

A terrific boutique hotel nestled within the streets of the city of Valletta.
So convenient to everything.
Our room was on the 6th floor and we had an amazing view from the balcony of the city and harbour.
The staff were so helpful and friendly and an excellent breakfast provided each morning.
I would highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnneGraham57

Dear AnneGraham,

Thank you for such a generous score rating following your recent stay at La Falconeria Hotel. I was thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic and enjoyable time with us and I would like to sincerely thank you for your lovely feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed just one night at La Falconeria with a friend, but I wish we could have stayed longer. Comfortable, well-furnished rooms, fun plunge pool in an old well discovered under the building, excellent breakfast. Great location near all the sites.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank annar82428
Steven H, General Manager at La Falconeria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Annar,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of La Falconeria Hotel. I am delighted to read the positive comments about our hotel, the variety of facilities available and our dedicated associates who looked after you so well. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.