Hotel Heintz(Vianden)
US$83
Hotel Petry(Vianden)
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$118
US$111
US$100
  • Restaurant
Cafe Hotel de Ville de Bruxelles(Vianden)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Bar/Lounge
US$97
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
Youth Hostel Vianden(Vianden)(Great Value!)
All reviewsthe riverherb buttercastleluxembourgtown
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Situated next to the river the hotel offers wonderful views of the Chateaux. Despite the location being on the corner by the main bridge we enjoyed a peaceful nights sleep.
The room was fine clean ,furniture a little basic and the bed comfortable , bathroom however was very cramped. Overall typical 3* but never the less very good value.
Unfortunately,the restaurant as closed on the Wednesday night we stayed so cannot comment on this. However, breakfast was not anything special with a very limited choice and was disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This restaurant was amazing! The food was delicious, the service was excellent and my overall experience was great! I would defiently recommend this place! We went with a large group and everyone loved it and wanted to come back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This was one of the best places that we have been while traveling in Luxembourg! Great food/ great service and a wonderful atmosphere! I ordered a seafood dish and it was the greatest I have ever had! I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

As someone who lives in New York, the food at Victor Hugo was outstanding. I highly recommend ordering the beef filet with herb butter. For dessert, you cannot go wrong with ordering either ice cream or one of their crepes. Overall, this place was a great find in this unique and hidden city for not only their food, but their service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The restaruant that myself and 13 others ate at while abroad from America was a definite 5/5 rating. I would give this restaruant 5 stars due to their quality service, there attentive hospitlity to our needs, and the food was amazing. They offer a variety of foods incuding rossotos, steaks, fish, and pastas. I ate the herb butter filet minon and it was to die for. They respected our american culture, as we tried adapting to their foreign ways. If yourself, and anyone else you are traveling with are looking for amazing food, with a great staff, and beautiful views I would 100% recommend the Hotel Victor Huelo restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business