US$86
Hotel Heintz(Vianden)
US$88
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Hotel Petry(Vianden)
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$111
US$100
US$81
US$98
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2015

My fiancee and I dropped in for a late lunch, hence this review is just for the food and not for the hotel per se.

The restaurant at this hotel offers a terrace with really nice views of the surrounding valleys and in particular of the castle in Vianden.

The food was great and we were served appetizers even though we just ordered a couple of dishes for lunch.

Free parking spaces next to the hotel.

Tip: try the risotto - it was very good.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel is such a lovely setting with wonderful staff and the views of the Vianden Chateau are simply incredible. We were lucky to get the very room the title photograph is taken from and I got some very similar shots of my own from the same balcony window. The hotel restaurant serves some very fine cuisine which is a must try. My only mistake is that I did not check in for 2 nights (I had also pre-booked a stop over in Liege which I would dearly have missed out had I known).
The walk down into the quaint step back in time township below is lovely even in the cold mornings of late autumn. The tree colours are simply amazing and the Chateau just stands out right on top of it all. A must visit location in Luxembourg.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that over looks the amazing Vianden Chateau
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham H
Reviewed 17 May 2013

A hidden gem with great views of the castle. Super friendly and helpful staff!

Room was great. Breakfast yummy!

Terrace was awesome....

Will definitely return for a visit.

WIFI did not work in our rom but did in the lobby lounge.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank PeterDCanada
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel is located at the top of the hill on the way out of Vianden. We took an upgraded room (207) and had an amazing view of the castle....we could easily photograph it by just opening the windows! The hotel is a little isolated as its just on the edge of town and a bit of a walk (15 mins) into Vianden. Note it's all downhill on the way in but quite a steep walk on the way back. Anyone of average fitness can do it. It's a quick walk (5 mins) to the castle...again downhill there and up back. The owner was so friendly and made us very welcome....spoke quite good English which was great for us! Though not the cheapest, the Food was very good at their restaurant and I would certainly recommend it. Our room was spacious clean and comfortable. The decor is getting a little dated and a refresh would be lovely but this is being a little picky now - there is certainly nothing wrong with it. Overall we had a lovely stay and would recommend.

Room Tip: If you want a full view of the castle go for an upgraded room. 207 has a great view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dm64
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I was really impressed with how welcome we were made to feel and by how laid back the owner was about our baby - this meant a lot!! The view is spectacular and I was generally very sad to leave the lovely vianden and this hotel. Breakfast excellent for the continent - freshly squeezed orange juice mmmmm. Only negative is that the whole place really does need a make over - the décor is a bit tired. But all in all loved it and would stay again. Just as a side note - I think another reviewer has mentioned it is too far to walk to vianden from this hotel - but there is a fantastic short cut just across the road - just take a torch with you at night. (It only takes 5 minutes!)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family